Sonic Heroes

Well, I’ve got that one issue of EGM a little while, read it now, and so:

What do you think about Sonic Heroes? Now, I think it’s gonna rock. Part of it beacuse they put choatix in. Espio! Charmy! Vector! Whoo hoo! And, Metal Sonic is back. Bwahaha. The teams:

Sonic-Tails-Knuckles: Team Sonic.

This is probably the team that will be most used, because it’s most well balanced.

Shadow-Omega-Rouge: Team Dark.

Ok, this is the team I’ll use the most because of Shadow. But why bring Omega instead of bringing back Gamma?

Amy-Big-Cream: Team Rose.

I’m going to let this team burn in hell. Let your little sister or somthing play this team.

Espio-Vector-Charmy: Team Chaotix

Hell yes! Hell yes! ect.

So, what do you think of it? ~ Mr. Molecule

What no Mighty? DAMN THEM TO HELL!

I’m gonna wait for it to come and see the reviews since I’ve been burned way too many times with these 3d Sonic games. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle sucked big hairy alls and was quite boring. The Sonic/Shadow levels weren’t too bad, but could/should have been much better. Sonic Adventure DX was much much better than 2, but still lacked. Heroes looks to improve and change all of this, but I’m goona take a wait and see approach. There are many other excellent games coming out that I won’t feel like I’m in a void.

Void…lol…

Knux/Rouge’s levels were pretty boring, yes. Tails and Robotnik’s were sorta fun, though.

But the best were Sonic/Shadow, gotta agree.

Oh well, we’ll see how Sonic Heroes goes.

Void= Villain from Sonic Shuffle

Well, the levels aren’t going to be anything like SA2. From what I’ve read.

Originally posted by Lunaris
[b]Knux/Rouge’s levels were pretty boring, yes. Tails and Robotnik’s were sorta fun, though.

But the best were Sonic/Shadow, gotta agree.

Oh well, we’ll see how Sonic Heroes goes. [/b]

But best doesn’t always equal good.

I dunno, I liked them a lot personaly, along with SA1.