something... to eat

Bugs…may want to wait on that one. Candied bugs…maybe…

You eat spiders in your sleep and they make little eggs in your stomach and one day all people will burst open with spiders. It’s all covered up by the government.

Heh, I was eating while I was looking at this thread… still am. :stuck_out_tongue:
I dunno man, I might try those… probably high in protein. Although Sin has a point, does this mean they have bug farms?

Sure. They were raised in farm.

…even after seeing that, I’m still hungry.

Originally posted by Nulani
And spiders shouldn’t be eaten, they should be kept as pets. While dogs shouldn’t be kept as pets, and should be eaten in much larger quantities. *Nod, nod.

I completely agree. Spiders don’t leave crap in the middle of the sidewalk when their owners are too lazy to clean up after them. Spiders eat their sloth-like owners ^^

I doubt I’ll ever eat those, as I already have trouble eating meat… then again, I feel bad eating vegetables too… but atleast they don’t have fat (or exoskeletons <.<; )

:kissy:

Ew. I don’t like spiders, so why the fuck would I eat one?

I have a serious aversion to anything with more than four legs.

I have never tried any insects, and they do not appeal to me very much.

Snails, however, are quite tasty, especially with some beurre pour escargots.

You know, I’ve kinda lost my appetite for the next three days.

I think I’m going to be sick. I would think that dirt would be more appetizing.

Er… looks at it closely, realizes that isn’t corn, um, I’m, uh… on a gluten free diet!

runs away, hoping no one realizes insects don’t have gluten in them

Sun. Your photography skills rock. Do you still have those landscape pictures of the Chinese countryside?

I do not have them now. I can show you some when I’m back after Chinese new year (22.Jan).

I’ll tell you this. I will crush a spider, I will kill a spider, I will even mutilate one.

BUT I will NEVER EVER eat one. They just creep me out, especially the large ones.

DX

Jeezis, those things are HUGE. Have you ever tried some of those sun?

I’d eat them.

I’ve had worse.

Just dunk the starfish in chocolate. Mmmm…chocolate starfish…[/bad Limp Bizkit reference]