Something actually kinda sorta RPG-related

So a while back, I found a really funny GIF (which I didn’t save unfortunately) based off of this scene from a show called Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro (The Hero Yoshihiko and The Demon King’s Castle):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbEW74BrQYc

It’s low-budget, and has some pretty obvious scenes taken from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but it’s funny, entertaining, and not only appeals to the Dragon Quest fans, but also to general JRPG gamers as well. So far, I’ve found at least one website with the series, and not to go full weeaboo, but I thought it was worth sharing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, boobies over demons.

//youtu.be/ZUqRHU_ECk4

Sadly the best thing to come out of Squeenix in the last 4 years.

Also, after having played through FE:Awakening recently, I find that video amusingly appropriate.

Also also, I too went with Nera, unless we’re talking about the DS remake, in which case I did not go with Debora, because all three mothers suck and Nera made for the best Madchen.

Also also also, Pankraz! Why are you alive!?

Edit: And if this isn’t the DS remake, then the protagonist is a bastard and a fool for not taking poor deficient Bianca as he has doomed her to a life of living with a bum and her dear old dead dad.

im dying

We know. You wont shut up about it.

don’t taze me bro