Someone's been busy

Exaclty what I think. “If you can’t handle it, don’t start it.” That’s one of the ideas I try to follow. People who can’t assume their responsibilities shouldn’t fool around like that.

I think he is counting on the money he will get from fame to raise a few of those children and then let the rest for their mothers.

And then the kids are going to suffer the consequences of his stupidity…:fungah: That guy is such a jerk! Once he realizes that his record won’t go to any book, what will happen to the offspring he generated on that mad rampage?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
And then the kids are going to suffer the consequences of his stupidity…:fungah: That guy is such a jerk! Once he realizes that his record won’t go to any book, what will happen to the offspring he generated on that mad rampage?

I’m worried that they might be just like their father.

this scares me…each of that guy’s 100 or so children trying to have 100 or so children?

can we say “morons”?

Perish the thought! What would happen if an army of procreation-obssessed maniacs was set loose?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Perish the thought! What would happen if an army of procreation-obssessed maniacs was set loose?

India happened. But I think they average at 6-8 children per family.

and most of the people in arizona have quite a bit of offspring per family…

but i’m technically an only child, yay me!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]and most of the people in arizona have quite a bit of offspring per family…

but i’m technically an only child, yay me!:slight_smile: [/b]

So am I. Compating my life to that of those who have siblings… I’ll just stick to my only child condition.

thinks of how step-siblings in alabama act toward each other yeah, i’ll keep my “only child” status as well…

You know, there is an intellectual group in US whose members have chosen not to have children, for the good of the world. I’m going to check my files on it when I get back home.

Well, some people have problems about tarnishing the world with their genes… Either that, or they just want to mess around without having any responsibilities.

What a jerk! (forgive me for saying this) What an ASSHOLE! Man, if I were his wife, I’d teach him a thing or two!

Originally posted by Chris-chris
What a jerk! (forgive me for saying this) What an ASSHOLE!

my thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Chris-chris
What a jerk! (forgive me for saying this) What an ASSHOLE! Man, if I were his wife, I’d teach him a thing or two!

Way to go, Chris-chris! If all the girls were like you and Lady Shadowz, those guys wouldn’t stand a chance! p:unch::

that’s true; sadly, it will never be…

One can always dream… :slight_smile: Aaaah! That would be great…

Unfortunately, some women around the world are still raised having only one goal in life: getting a good marriage. And they will do anything to stay married. Even if it means becoming a baby factory.

By the way, what happened to your crazy assistant Nayane?

when I became a devil she became an angel.

Hi!