Somebody please backup my rant? *FF6*

The Costa del Sol IS in Spain :hahaha;

Born Loser, that was uncalled for.

And yes, Costa del Sol is an actual place in Spain. The same way how Wutai exists in Asia.

Originally posted by LunarCry
The Costa del Sol IS in Spain :hahaha;

Really? I’ve never heard that. Oh well, I suppose that’s because you live closer to it than I do. I still think that Costa del Sol is too tropical to be Spain.

Wutai is in Asia?!

Boy am I showing my geographic ignorance.

Born Loser, that was uncalled for.

Dude, get a sence of humor.

Having a sense of humor means exactly that: we don’t laugh at things that aren’t funny, but are stupid and intolerant. Which was what that comment was.

What was so stupid and intolerant about it ? Can we take this to PM, I wouldn’t want this threat locked.

Originally posted by Pierson
Or Harle from Chrono Cross. I think he’s probably Japanese. Just something about his face and stance in all the arwork gives me that impression.

Yeah you’re kidding right?:ah-ha!: Harle is a 16 year old girl…well I <b>think</b> she’s 16. Close to that age.

It was a racist joke. Saying that all Frenchmen run away is like saying that all Arabs are killers. And it was stupid because… well, it just was. I didn’t find it funny at all (and I have a pretty good sense of humor, as you’ll find if you ask around).

Originally posted by Silhouette

^^^^^ mr bonaparte

Or the man who discovered by experience that attacking Russia in winter is a BAD idea.