some metal versions of FF music (by me)

Dude, you have some fucking mad skillz.

\m/ \m/

where’s my lighter?

[Very good job, and I’m only one song in…]

edit: two songs in, and on the serpent trench version, I half-expect to hear a David Lee Roth type voice shout out something about “Panama” (that’s kinda what the tone sounds like; good job)

What is Serpent Trench from? But man Balamb owns you all.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
What is Serpent Trench from? But man Balamb owns you all.

uhhh, FF6 perhaps…

FUCKING SICK MAN. Nice Job, What kind of guitar you got?

It sounds like you put a lot of work into these. Very well done. I think my favorites are zeromus, and the big battle. ^^

WOAH !!! O.o

Very nice work =D

The songs are fairly similar to their original versions, which is a great feat on an electric guitar. Keep up the great work.

I’M wondering how an FFT battle piece would sound in hard rock :stuck_out_tongue:

I could get him the basic structure of an FFT song in tab-form if he wanted… IT JUST MAY BE POSSIBLE!

Originally posted by BalronRG7
FUCKING SICK MAN. Nice Job, What kind of guitar you got?

'96 ESP eclipse…

I Got…

Ibanez RG7 (Discontinued Model; Grey)
Schechter Jerry Horton Series Model (Cherry Red)
Washburn Acoustic (Black)
Ibanez SA (shitty model; broken)
Fender Squire (uncle gave it to me, pretty sure its from the 80’s; White)

I Stopped practicing for a while, your songs made me wanna pick up my guitar again tho
:mwahaha: :hahaha;

Hahaha, suckers… I got some no-name brand guitar, Concert or something, and it’s so sweet… heh but I wanna get a Gibson flying V.

But really man, that is some mighty fine guitaring… some of those songs just blew me away, like Serpent trench… oh man, that song is SWEET. Have you played in any bands before? Are you in one? How long have you been playing? What guitarists inspire you (I’m guessing Eddie Van Halen maybe, because one of those songs did sound like “Panama”, at the start)? What advice would you give to a beginner guitarist?
Sorry for all the questions, it’s just that I love the guitar myself, and you’re really good… so yeah.

Dude, you r0xx0r. That’s all there is to it. holds up a zippo

That Zeromus one is damn good.