Soccer game in India gets a final score of 61-1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3500353.stm

A world record O.O

heh… talk about fanatism

Didn’t you say something about not posting every news article you come across Ren? I vaguely recall you saying something along those lines.

Not a world record, actually :ah-ha!: if memory serves correctly, in the late 70s/early 80s, in a similar situation in the Yugoslavian 2nd division, one time conspired with its opponent to pull off a 127-1 win. They said they needed a better goal difference. :thud:

Wow, he looks pretty high.

SH*&%^*&IT

hell, for comparison, my school soccer team once got 40-0 once, but then they are state champs 7 of 10 past years.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Didn’t you say something about not posting every news article you come across Ren? I vaguely recall you saying something along those lines.

If I posted every news article I came across here, I could fill up some two pages of the forum per day. That would really get people mad. I only post some 2 or 3 at a time and then wait a few days :ah-ha!:

sigh If only my beloved Lincoln City could pull off wins like that… :get it?:

no, no, no, no, no. the club you should be supporting is cardiff city

Originally posted by SquallStrife

Ugh.

Originally posted by SquallStrife

no, no, no, no, no. you should be supporting a decent rugby league team like Bradford Bulls (quadruple champions) instead of a football team

you should be supporting a decent rugby league team like Bradford Bulls (quadruple champions)

The Bulls are responsible for one of my most cherished memories. I was at the match about three or four seasons back when the Wolves were trailing more than 20 points to them at half time and came back to win.

And yeah, I wish Crewe would score somewhere near 61 goals in their matches.