So........

…is it guest comic time again? :o

It’s Spoony being distracted by something shiny again time.

Don’t make me bring back the Ziris sprite. :stuck_out_tongue:

(but CoV is sooooo shiny…)

ok, last time it was CoH, now CoV…What’s next? you you…Oh yeah, the Ziris sprite…hehe…

Possibly TMO. Maybe.

I’m surprised Spoony hasn’t done anything RO-related. :wink:

I’ve never touched Ragnarok Online, nor do I plan to.

k

just a note on the current comic: How the FFXII demo that comes with DQ8?

My thoughts: Meh.

I know a lot of people are up in arms about the changes to the battle system (or so I hear, making it resemble FFXI, I dunno, never played it). The actual changes don’t bother me. But actually experiencing the new gameplay has me mostly feeling ‘meh’. There was really nothing in the demo to grab me and make me think ‘omg I must get this game!’. Not saying I won’t think about getting it, I probably will. But personally, I’m not waiting with baited breath.

Now, don’t get the impression that I thought it was BAD. Variety is the spice of life, and there was nothing really wrong with the battle system, it just didn’t really appeal to me, personally. There’s also the fact that I do find it hard to just play an RPG if I don’t have any idea what the story is, even the DQ8 Demo let you play a bit of the actual story, and that helped.

It’s probly just the lack of story.I have one of the old Pizza hut demo disks with an FFVIII demo on it…and while It was “meh”, I realy liked the game. The demo stuck you into the start of the SeeD test, compleatly skipping what SeeD was, who you were fighting, why you were fighting, and the fact you were testing to become a SeeD in the first place. In fact, nowhere in the demo do they even mention SeeD. Selphe was compleatly omited, and Riona was stuck in there for battle pouposes, but, as she is not in there for the actual game, she had no lines.

All in all, some demos loosly tie into the game at best.