So you want to join RPGC?

I sent my “application.” I hope to be a part of one of the database team.

To tell you the truth, the only reason I’m not shrining is that I have no idea how to work with webpages.

I would join blue but It seems there are already too many. Pity, I’m pretty good at getting Snapshots.

Pfff, whatever. Don’t be fooled by Merl’s writing skills that make you believe the Blue Team is the most interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still wondering if I should apply or not…but if I do, the Red team sounds right for me…

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
[b]To tell you the truth, the only reason I’m not shrining is that I have no idea how to work with webpages.

I would join blue but It seems there are already too many. Pity, I’m pretty good at getting Snapshots. [/b]
Let’s see you snap for 128 bit systems like I can! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Green Mage
Whoa, sweet jesus! Green squad was practically INVENTED for me! Except CH as leader? Hmm, that will have to be changed… MWAHAHAHA etc.
(Nah, just kidding, CH is actually my leader of choice from all of those anyway. =P )

Yeeha, actually I just skimmed over this thread at first, and when I came back I was going to demand you join my team since your name was Green Mage and then I read your post.

Yeah, so uncle ClothHat wants YOU for the Green team. I know writing those Blue team reviews sounds fun but keep in mind you’re competing with about 40 other people and Green team ALSO writes the same reviews as Blue team, we just do other stuff and not as many games.

And TD, damn your hide to Hades for stealing my avatar and title idea, stay out of my brain m’kay?

Can I do blue? I have nothing else going for me. I’m taking a break from my shrine again, cuz of the not so GD3.

yeah uh, we have a lot of people wanting blue, so uh, requesting other groups to work for would be appreciated and possibly may increase your chances. I actually thought the least would be interested in TD’s group, too…

Personally, I’ll finish my shrine. Whenever I get a new CD Drive…

Hmmm, sounds good to me :smiley: wants to be more than just a chat/ forum idler
Although I have a lot of work to do. Still pondering. We’ll see, we’ll see.

Shame on you all! Leaving Epicgamer all alone… Hmm… I like researching things… So, I guess I could give Red a whirl… Can’t be too hard…

Originally posted by Merlin
yeah uh, we have a lot of people wanting blue, so uh, requesting other groups to work for would be appreciated and possibly may increase your chances. I actually thought the least would be interested in TD’s group, too…
Very well, I hereby volunteer for red and gold thingies. But i’ll only help if I can be Skull Leader.

We’ll call you what ever the hell you want! Well, almost anything…

When are you going to reply to my email? :frowning: I can’t hold in my excitement… :hyperven:

I applied for the green team.

I like your Donnie Darko avvie there, Shinobi.

Thanks, and I applied for the Green Team too :o

I won’t be replying to any emails until the hiring decisions have been made, but if you tell me your email address Shinobi I can check to see that I got it.

Do we have to give our real names?

No, Just look at Merl, Macc, and Cless. Their names are still mysteries to most of RPGC.

I applied for the red or gold teams.