So what is everyone watching these days?

Melody of Oblivion wasn’t that bad

VIVA MONSTER UNION

Well there’s not much else they could have done, really… Except for Kurama, everyone else in that anime associated with that diclonius organization was <i>fucking insane</i>. “HURR ALL DICLONIUS WILL GROW UP TO BE MURDEROUS MACHINES” “Maybe they grow up to be murderous because we drove them insane with torture, maltreatment and prejudices???” “NO IT’S BECAUSE THEY JUST GROW UP TO BE MURDEROUS MACHINES SHUT UP OK”

I am waiting for Runway Ideon, I heard it’s dark. Zeta Gundam is one of my favorites and this is supposely darker.

i’m currently watching my life slip between my fingers as i try to figure out whats happening in my daily surroundings, and failing.

I don’t know, I kinda got the impression that all diclonii were homicidal, like the random diclonius girl who killed everyone in the apartment, then killed the soldier when he asked where the scary people were, and she wasn’t even in the organization.

As for Melody of Oblivion, well, it’s hard for me to take a show seriously when the villains use giant robot chicken mechs or have names like “Millionaire Beaver” (and you know it’s not a mis-translation, because they say it in English in the Japanese audio).

I watched an episode of Ideon once and fell asleep

I’m rewatching Yuusha-ou Gaogaigar tomorrow, in anticipation of more Final coming soon.
I have a half dozen other things I’ll probably start watching once I free up some hard disk space.

I reccomend watching only one show at a time. And really i dont reccomend downloading stuff if the series is not complete yet. It’s better to watch whole series.

I havne’t been watching much because I’m playing star ocean 3

Naruto, third running now. Hate the fillers.

PPD. Amazing.

Probably going to start watching Excel anytime now.

Samurai Deeper Kyo- Painfully derivitive. Everything about it. I wish I hadnt wasted money on it.

Now and then Here and there

Kino’s Travels

Ruroni Kenshin.

I dont remember the monsters of Oblivion except for Lucky Thoroghbred who was pretty cool and the woman in the end that started yelling Viva Viva Viva Viva while she was ina spaceship

I really love Fushigi Yuugi, just not Ekoden. and Kamakazzi Kaito Jeanne. currently watching Naruto but not hooked yet on it.

While I don’t agree with your taste too much, cuddlewench, your username humbles me. Seriously. That’s awesome.

I finally got, and got around to watching, the last 4 episodes of Tsukuyomi Moon Phase. Vampire catgirl goodness. But the half-cat shikigami is the best character.

I’ve been watching Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure and Serial Experiments Lain.

I like Dual! better, but Lain really makes you think.

Lain really makes you think

Yeah, think about <i>suicide</i> because it’s so <i>stupid</i>. >:(

Lain was good! I didn’t get it, but still. I just finished watching Midori no Hibi and Outlaw Star. Now I’m watching Fushigi Yuugi, Gunslinger Girl, and Tenjou Tenge.

I haven’t been watching too much anime lately, I’ve mainly been playing games. I do have some stuff queued up that I’m going to watch though. Tenjou Tenge, Evangelion Platinum edition. Mezzo, and Gungrave. :scream:

Just started watching a couple of new things:

Hyper Police - Very different, beast people bounty hunters. With so many sexual references.

Trinity Blood - Very different, very cool.

DBZ