So u wanna talk to Cobra Waltz, eh? But afraid to ask him?

Probably not, but if you do, come find me in the chat or hit me up on this thread.

I keep asking people in the chat and no one wants to…

I have also made a thread about it and everyone bailed, cept for RUDORA!!

So come one, come all… let’s have a ball.

If you have the balls, holla back… and if u are gurl, even better! Cobra Waltz will still talk with you:P lolol

James

Who are you?

I’m FLINTEDGE’s friend… Long time member, small time poster.

I’m a rpgcc kinda guy.

I met EDEN99 last week.

nuff said.

I admit it, I’m afraid.

Originally posted by cobra_waltz
Long time member

Some how I don’t believe a word of that, because if you were a LONG TIME MEMEBER, you would had to have join, more than a MONTH ago! And if you are lying about that, I wonder just what else you are lying about!

I notice how he mentions peoples names in all capital letters, like EDEN99 and ROLF.

I haven’t been here as long as some, but I can say that I’ve never heard of this guy.

Aye, i’ve been here for at least a few months and I don’t remember him.

Well he did say short time poster…

If I can get a microphone, I would talk, hope you don’t mind a robot voice, my throat was burn in the fire.

Your “throat was burn in fire”? Hey, now we get to talk in speech of the mess up!

It not quite that bad, ONSLAUGHT! Now we just incorrect grammar!

Hey, let’s positive thinking, people!

And you still not know what from that.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Some how I don’t believe a word of that, because if you were a LONG TIME MEMEBER, you would had to have join, more than a MONTH ago! And if you are lying about that, I wonder just what else you are lying about!

You’re hardly a veteran :stuck_out_tongue:
Whether or not one of you remembers somebody doesn’t mean that they’re new or not. They could be somebody old that came back or somebody that hung around in the chat.

And he came to the chatroom for a long time. Not much and didn’t speak much, but he came :stuck_out_tongue:

I slightly remember him from a few months ago. I think he posted in the ToB and main forum mostly

Cobra Waltz used to come around the chat a lot (maybe the MBs) as the_man. He hasn’t come around for a while, but now he’s back, as cobra_waltz. So, stick your dick in that you damn skeptical jerks :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t call people liars without proof. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b] Your “throat was burn in fire”? Hey, now we get to talk in speech of the mess up!

It not quite that bad, ONSLAUGHT! Now we just incorrect grammar!

Hey, let’s positive thinking, people!

And you still not know what from that. [/b]
Yar… There are some thinks you just not joking about, and on of them is that!

What you say!

… That were inevitable.

sets Yar up the bomb

/me kills GG painfully.

It has something to do with miniguns and your anus.

…did I miss something?

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Cobra Waltz used to come around the chat a lot (maybe the MBs) as the_man. He hasn’t come around for a while, but now he’s back, as cobra_waltz. So, stick your dick in that you damn skeptical jerks :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t call people liars without proof. :stuck_out_tongue:
Well said SG.