So I was in London Ontario...

I yelled out my window at some random dorky looking guy “HEY HADES YOU SUCK” but he looked confused so I d on’t think it was him, oh well./ I wonder what the crazy bastard is up to these days probably jerking off in a corner somewhere cuz the US is in last place in world cup qualifiers and our lord and savior Jurgen Klinsmann was fired. NEVAR FORGET WORLD CUP 2010 HADES VUVUZHELA

Man stop it he’s already dead

Just because I praised your way with words and your massive dong doesn’t mean you should let it get to your head

wait is hades actually dead - i haven’t been around much lately so i’m not “privy” to all the goings on and whatnot. I may be a jerk, but I do not besmirch the honor of the dead.

Oh no I’m just referring to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

No he’s not dead yet, he’s still around on facebook being an unbearable know-it-all, lecturing people unprompted whenever the occasion arises (or doesn’t, not like it matters). Try a couple more windows and let us know if you’re successful at some point, yes?

On one hand I’m curious to see this.

On the other hand, I don’t really want to friend him.

Oh well.

That bastard…that’s MY shtick!

Well, that and being weird.

All I know is that he’s bald now

He’s also arguing about whether what happened to the Native Americans was genocide or not on Maz’s wall.

Huh, so that’s who that guy is.

Well, he’s always been into losing battles I guess, no matter the field.