Slow Dying

This occured to me the other day. Is the Forum Slow Dying?
When i first can here about a year ago, lots of ppl were particpating, there was always stuff to read.

now, theres like nothing…
its just a few dihards and like a newb to the site, but only for like a week that post stuff. :moogle:

Even contemplation of such a possibility is treason! … and whoever gets the reference, could you tell me? I forget.

Forum activity is unpredictable no matter where you go.

However, I remember quite a few people posting ‘goodbye’ threads, but most of them saying they would be back in a few months/something.

So, uh, maybe if we wait for those people to come back?

Stupidity has gone up and down on the boards. As for “slow dying” you can’t expect it to be lively all the time.

This forum is already dead, this post is only a figment of your imagination.

That’s why we have the chat.

Yeah, the place has gotten a bit slow, but something will happen in the news that’ll cause it to jump back.

Based on some of the posts that have appeared of late, and some of the topics that aren’t picked up on, I can say for sure that the forum isn’t quite alive right now. As for whether it is dying, that’s a different matter.

I don’t think so, people come and go and the forum may not be as busy as it has been lately, do consider it is the holiday season, so (hopefully) business should pick up around February time. Trust me, there are a lot of forums out there that make the agora look positively dead… pity they’re all populated by total arseholes (and that’s just the mods :thud: I’m not naming any names here but by god, it should be blindingly obvious). There are simply too many regular people here for the boards to ever “die”.

Originally posted by Nightblade
That’s why we have the chat.
Screw that shit, we don’t want all these retards in the chat room. Erm… cough

I’ve been through the deaths of three (count 'em) previous forums before I found my way here, all of them starting off much, much bigger than the Agora. Believe me, this place is far from dead.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

>_>

<_<

>_<

It’s because the retard rate is currently through the roof, so nobody wants to participate right now.

The reason that the forum seems dead to some is because all we are getting as of late are a few interesting threads and the rest are pointless, idiotic threads which are created by idiots that nobody wants to take part in and thats the reason it seems to be dead. Stop the idiotic threads and maybe we’ll be more interested.

If there are so many pointless threads I can’t see why you people are without power to start brilliant threads of your own. Maybe that’ll reduce all the crying about it.

;_;

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker (in Weiila’s LoTR thread)
Sorry, Hun, someone already posted this already.

Amen, brudda.

>.>

We’re sleepy. Now, shut up and let us sleep on.

Seriously, at some point we’ll run out of things to talk about. And the lot of us hate reruns, at least when it’s the fifteenth time.

Yeah. God. Retards. >_>