Siren movie announced for 2006. 2006 will rock.

February 11th (or November 2nd?), Siren the movie will be released in America. You can view trailers on the website (Link), where there is an official promotional trailer, and a teaster trailer. You can use Babelfish, or FreeTranslation to try to translate the page(s), but it will likely turn out non-sensical.

I can foretell 2006 is going to be a good year for survival horror games. Silent Hill movie, Resident Evil Afterlife, and now Forbidden Siren. I, for one, am going to see all these movies; and afterwards own them all, as I’m a fan of each series.

Not only is Siren the movie coming out, but shortly after Siren is open, Siren 2 (the game) is also coming out. I am really looking forward to this game. Siren 1 was released in 2003, and hopefully after 3 years they can improve on the almost-unheardof original.

Siren 2 information:

Siren 1 information:

I suggest all survival horror fans keep up to date, and play the first Siren; it’s 20 hours of your life where you will want the lights on.

Also, there is controversy about the game Siren: the advertissments of the game were banned from Japanese television due to it scaring children. I recall a rumor about a teenager who went insane after beating the game, and ended up committing suicide.