Sinistrals second hair thread

yeah, thats right, he gets two thread.

If I could be one person on this earth, it would either be Astral… Sins hair sniffer (if he has one, if you dont, sin, gimme a call) OR astrals nose (if she sniffs his hair)

I fully endorse this second thread. Sin’s hair is just that badass.

…He smells good, so I understand where you’re coming from. <.< Maybe I should bottle his scent and sell it… >.>

Considering how many odd things they sell on eBay, that would probably <i>work</i>. =P

I’m told I exhude addictive pheromones, so it’d probably work if we managed to isolate and synthesize the compound.

What <i>does</i> he smell like?

Maybe we need a ‘smell posting thread’.

He smells like… um… pheromones. o_o I don’t know. How do you describe it? Kind of… ponders the smell for awhile I’ll have to get back to you on that.

I go mostly by sense of smell and sight, so I’d enjoy some of this scent.

Oh. And I hate artificial scents. Cologne, perfume… ugh.

Yeah, CC’s a man like me. He’s into the Body Odor.

Bottling scents, that’s like in that book “Perfume”.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I’m told I exhude addictive pheromones, so it’d probably work if we managed to isolate and synthesize the compound.
I’m told I exhude death pheromones :frowning:

So do you turn dead people on?

Charle turns decomposed corpse’s spirits who have left this earth and went on to a better place on. He’s that damned good.

I knew he was good but not that good…Wow.

/me bows to Charle

I like my bodies juicy and squishy and not because they have gangrene. But I guess you’re all a bunch of necrophiliacs. Whatever floats your boat.

Sin… jsut stop talking. You’re scaring me.

Wow… I… um, always wanted to nkow that about you Sin…

;p