Simple question.

Well, don’t come down on him just yet Epic; he’s claimed his innocence, and it doesn’t take us any extraordinary effort to entertain the notion. <!-- No way; I don’t trust him to know what he was taking -->

<!----ROFL Well, we can always hope it’ll be something that’ll fuck him up more :P---->Yeah, this sounds like a terrible and serious problem little Setz is in.

You soudn guilty Setz. If you weren’t doing any drugs, you’d have nothing to worry about and wouldn’t be asking how long it takes for something to get out of your system. Drug tests can detect stuff from quite a long ways back. I’m not trying to be an ass, but it sounds like you actually did do a drug. For one, you are just asking. That is a signal right there. Second, you are asking about “a little pill.” That is just too much worry and detail for someone who has nothing to worry about and hasn’t done drugs. If you are worried about a legitimate drug (like a doctor prescribed thing), then just show them the doctor’s prescription. Still, you sound way too worried for someone who hasn’t done drugs.

www.google.com

You could probably look this up in under 2 minutes.

They could also test your hair. Stuff you took months ago could still be there. I don’t know how common that is though.

Which is why professional crackheads keep theirs shaved.

They’ll most likely do a piss test, which can detect a shit load of stuff.

Hair tests are the most accurate - they can tell what drugs you did, when you did them and how much you took all from a strand of hair with a skin folicle attached.

Different drugs take different amounts of time. THC in marijuana latches onto the fat cells in your body, so that can take a long time to actually get out of your system, but as far as showing up on a drug test I think it’s about 4-6 weeks. Cocaine comes and goes in a mere 3 days, while heroin can take up to a week.

I think. I’ve never actually been drug tested.

As far as what your school is doing, I don’t think it’s fair. So long as it’s just accusations, then they can do nothing but watch and see if you really do anything. I’m also curious as to what drug this is for. Small pills could be anything. If it was small and white, then it was in all liklihood Oxycontin, which is just a painkiller and is generally not tested for in standard drug tests.

ninjaedit: Piss tests are pretty fallible. You can pass a piss test with bleach, or with bottles of detox (sold at head shops). The tried and true “lots of water, cranberry juice and pissing” has been known to work (as the anti-oxidents in the berries purify your system and help out your liver). There’s also the old “somebody elses piss” and the “piss in a cup and take it with me” methods, which are less likely to work.

So basically what I said.

Well, I mean, drug tests can be just as fallible the other way too, things can show up that really shouldn’t.

The school is in its right to test him for drugs if he’s been accused and the people accusing him have already been discovered to do drugs. It gives reasonable suspicion. Also, it is a school ground, so rights are little bit more limited. If they do something like a piss test, it won’t really be an inconvenience. If they were taking blood, then yeah he could maybe argue that.

He said Bloodwork.

Only more organized. Besides, when someone is getting on, it is usually better to have support. If you are the only one to say it, you sound like a crack pot.

No he didn’t, he asked how long it takes to leave your system and used blood in his questioning. He never said that they were drawing blood for the test.

Yes, he did.

You’re right I missed it. Then he <i>might</i> be able to argue that it is an unreasonable search (doubtful though because he has been accused).

To most of you, stfu.

Someone might’ve slipped me some drugs that day.

And this, kids, is why we never do drugs on school grounds or with idiots that are likely to sell you out. :stuck_out_tongue:

laughs at Setz

To elaborate. The school is accusing me of taking prescription drugs of one of the persons who claimed I did it with them. This might’ve happened. We (accuser and I) usually go places after school, and sometimes go buy candy 'n shit. She might’ve given me it thinking it was candy. I doubt it happened.

Oh, and to relate this to another topic I’ve made, the female who owns the prescribed drugs, is the female I’ve mentioned that I’m heavily attracted to.

After hearing the story, I’d say to just tell that to the school and your parents.