Silliest death?

My mage just died…
From a cut
On the finger.
Bleeded to death.

WTF?
(Never roll a 1 in the first aid/healing check. It’ll only worsen it. T_T)

I cast an invisibitlity spell on myself an passed out. Then someone cast a fire ball and he burned up. Dead.

I was sad about poor Xanth… but… he deserved it.

A fighter I was playing with (I was DM) was among a crowd of people that was facinated by an evil bard. Now, the fighter moved, and the bard thought that he had broken the spell. He hadn’t. So when the bard commanded the crowd to kill the fighter, the fighter axed himself to death. Rolled a natural 20 on his attack against himself. I laughed. A lot.

A thief I was playing tripped over a rock. rolled a 1. broke neck. died.,

I ahve a wizard character I played with for several campaigns. He’s a drow. So once, I was in this party with a Moon Elf, who hates me, right. (I was true neutral at the time, so I just kind of spoke to him with my drow-esque sense of superiority, but never did anything to him, yet.) So, anyway, he’s always hindering my spells in combat, making fun of my drow-hair, etc. I decided it has to stop. So what do I do? I cast all the charisma and charm fortifications I can on myself, then roll a bluff check. I convince him that if he puts a bag of greater holding inside a bag of holding, he’ll have unlimited space with no weight. I also put a ‘Staff of the Archmagi’ (we’re all level 18, by the way, and I am dirty filthy rich. As in, I could buy Waterdeep rich) in the bag of greater holding I gave him, as a peace offering. Well, as all of us magey-types know, when two bags of holding are put inside each other, they rip a hole in the astral plane, and everything in them is destroyed. So, first the fighter (moon elf) had his left arm sucked into the astral plane. Then, the Staff of the Archmagi exploded, and tore him to shreds, with no possibility of resurrection, except by a wish spell.

Which I cast on him, on the condition that he existed as my slave, doing anything if I told him I commanded it. He ended up dying while our party faught off nine balors (as in, we were escaping hell and they were chasing us) when I had him make a tumble check to take six polar rays, four disintegrates, and an implosion for me. The best part, none of them would have hurt me, as I am immune to all effects of evocation. It’s the only time I’ve seen someone take more damage by rolling a natural twenty on a tumble check.

Or, once, when I was fighting a one on one dual with a solar angel, on top of a mountain, and cast time stop, turn rock to mud, levitate (out of the mud) and turn mud to stone on the mud. The angel was stuck under a mountain of stone. It took him six rounds to get out, by which time I had summoned three demodands (well, cast gate, they came out on their own) who just killed him, horribly. Last time heaven ever demands a tome back from me, I thought. Then I realized I wasn’t protected from evil, and the demons killed me. Luckily, I had a clone, so my character lived on.

Warforged + rust monster x ass of a DM = dead

i broke and the guy ate me…of course no one had a ressurect spell because we were 6th level

then again he was a DM who actively tried to kill the party

I was a monkey in my pst life and died by chocing on my own fecis.

Simmer… some things are best kept to yourself… =/

ROCKS FALL AND EVERYONE DIES