Should necroposting be allowed in the polling forum?

Gentlemen, you can’t fight here, this is the war room!

So.

Hang on, I’ll answer in 6 months.

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the Nine Eight Four.

No.

Should have manipulated it to say 98.4% of the votes.

Done and done.

Open the door.
Get on the floor.
Everybody walk the Nine Eight Four.

Boom boom hacka lacka lacka boom.
Boom boom hacka lacka boom boom.

Wow, you’ve got something there. You’re one record deal away from becoming a star. I can see it now: 984-dizzle.

More like Was Not 984.

It’ll be in the Megaman movie, instead of the Mario one, too. He’ll put on a snappy purple paintjob and hit the clubs to your funky groove.

The 984 is expressing dismay at the apparent lack of knowledge of Was Not Was’ Walk the Dinosaur.

That made me think of that old Dinosaurs TV show.

THe one with the Sinclairs? I loved that show!

Not the mama! Not the mama! whack

Oh, man, I totally forgot about that show, it was great.

What do you mean? That song, by that group, was featured in the Super Mario film.

How did this thread turn into an oldie tv-show/movie circle-jerk reminisce-fest? :stuck_out_tongue:

Both of those were great though

Arac, you disappoint me; had you waited longer you could have done a real necropost.

Ok, this might make me sound stupid but…what is necroposting?

Yeah, but I’ve still got years I can do that, Rig. That comment was mostly required then.

Necroposting is posting in a thread that hasn;t eben posted in for a while. The length of time can vary. Generally, anything froma w eek and a half onwards tends to be necroposting, unelss you cxan contribute something to said toopic that a new topic wouldn;t have sufficed for. We cosndier it rude to bring things back from the dead around here.

Didn’t know you have long time plans, Arac. My bad.