Should I... or shouldn't I....?

Thought about cutting my hair. Some guy said Rapunzel- style is out ;-; Am still not sure what to do. In case you need piccie of hair- here is hair on DT’s head on pic in Hong Kong:

http://uploads.nulani.net/uploads/dthk2.png

So, what to do now?

I dunno, babe, I do find short hair adorable. but I’ll love whatever you do.

God you’re hot

I prefer longer hair, so I can play with it, but it’s really up to you.

Personally I prefer shorter hair, but not too short, if you know what I mean.

Your hair would look pretty either way, in my opinion. Maybe you should keep the length but get a different style…as in layer it, or something like that. However short hair would look nice on you too, judging by the picture, a jagged cropped style maybe hanging to your shoulders…haha well whatever hopefully my fashion sense isn’t too flawed…

For all that is holy, please don’t ruin it by cutting it! It looks great the way it is!

You very much resemble a cousin of mine, Dragon Tear. In any case, you look very pretty.

As for your hair, you look fine the way that you are, but I think that you would also look very nice with shorter hair. If you wanted a very trendy cut, you might opt for a cut which would fall just above your shoulders (that was the cut which my cousin had, and she looked great, when I saw her last).