Shortcut To Suicide: An FF8 fanfic

Shortcut to suicide.

Zell Dincht sat in his room. In one hand he held a picture of a beautiful girl with springy brown hair, in the other he held a revolver. As he sat there memories flooded his mind, until he finally raised the revolver.
“Bitch! How could she do that to me?” He pressed it to his temple and squeezed…
SeeD’s from all over Garden flocked to his dormitory when they heard the shot, however they were too late, he was dead before the bullet left his skull.
Selphie cried. She had just heard the news about Zell. It turned out the picture he had was of her and she instantly knew what was wrong. Squall sat there patiently, not even willing to show weakness, however deep inside he was in pain. She was so upset she couldn’t speak, but when she did she stuttered with tears.
“H-he asked me… asked me to the festival b-but I said no, I think that’s what did it…” Squall laid a hand on her shoulder.
“It’s okay Selphie, it’s not your fault. We had no idea…”

Be nice, it was my first ever fic. Weiila i’ll send it to ya at some point. Or you could just copy all this :slight_smile:

The first thought popping up in my brain was something like “… huh?”. It’s pretty good, but it’s short, way too short. It seems like something cut out of a longer fic. You leave us hanging, Seph! Try to write more :slight_smile:

I know, I know, but it was first attempt at dabbling in the fanfictional arts.

I understand how that is eyes “Gogo’s Secret” cautiously I wouldn’t touch that thing with a ten foot pole :stuck_out_tongue:

You won’t say anything about my sephir update ;_;
runs off crying

Originally posted by Weiila
I wouldn’t touch that thing with a ten foot pole :stuck_out_tongue:

>> <<

Not to bad Seph, but like Weiila said, it is just so SHORT. You may wish to add more background story, as in what he is remembering.

And/or draw out the death scene, since that should probably be really dramatic. Since a guy is just about to kill himself.

But those are just suggestions from an amateur.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
You won’t say anything about my sephir update ;_;
runs off crying

And I won’t until you eat your carrots young man!

… or at least until I get back from work.