Shocking Report: WHEN FFNET LAMERS ATTACK!

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
If someone says “A penny for your thoughts,” and you put your two cents in, where does the other penny go?

They’re stealing your pennies, so that slowly, they will bleed you dry financially like some ugly money-grubbing leech.

Or they do it in an intellectual sense, and slowly sap the inelligence out of your head.

OMG KLEZ U DERAIL TEH TREADZZZZ WTF

Now, I have some questions:

-Was all the flaming necessary?
-Did you really try to help the dude to improve?

I don’t want to bring the flaming to this boards, but i didn’t see any attempt to make this dude improve, neither did I see “Constructive Critiquism” (From Some people, i mean)

I’m absolutely with Cless in this one.

And Steve…nice “two cents” you put in there :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I don’t usually answer to these threads. I don’t see the point in saying “OMG that story sux” because 50% of the stories and novels out there suck ass, that’s a a given. If anyone does not realize this they have truely not spent enough time cruising through ff.net. There are always bound to be bad writings on that site and picking apart each and everyone of them is rather pointless because a)these people don’t listen b)aren’t willing to improve their presented material.

Some people just don’t get how bad they are and if you point that out rather politely they’re prone to getting defensive.

Bringing up my other forum again, I responded to an extremely bad story and listed off some flaws and things to be improved upon whereas 2-3 other people just left a “oh that is so good please add more can’t wait” type of comment which is really pussy-like in my mind. So I got bashed for being so negative. Not many people are willing to listen to what a critic has to say and these type of people piss me off so I’ve kinda strayed from FF.net for that reason.

Originally posted by Kor
And Steve…nice “two cents” you put in there :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll see tomorrow when they update reviews.

You can Inmediately see the replies, I think, cause i already saw yours =P

Hm, weird. Never showed up on mine.

The new replies don’t show whe n you click the “Show Replies” thing…

It’s strange, it loads the page from my caches when i click that thing, and also, refreshing doesn’t work.

To see the new replies (The ones who were made after i first checked the replies), I had to choose only to see replies from a chapter, and then, to see all the replies again.

That review page, has becoming a bleeding flame war.

Although there are the useful comments in there (thanks to Cless, Steve & whoever else). It now all comes down to whether he take the advice, or just blow it off with a saracastic comment later on.

If he does the former, than good for him. However, if he does the latter, then I think that most of the other reviews, are well put!

Okay, hold your fire now. It does look like his brother is listening though it might seem strange to say so; but Adam spells a good deal better than Shayne in his serious reviews, so I think we can assume that he’s real. I think there’s enough things now, we don’t need a flamewar, really.

Man, I’m glad I didn’t even bother to go read that fic. Why bother? People I trust (Starstorm, Weiila, etc.) already said it sucked, and I have MANY other things to do with my time on the Net…

I tried to be constructively critical in my latest review but for some reason my heart wasn’t in it.