SG's truck's bitch

You can have your piles of cash, I’ll keep my pussy magnet.

I guess you guys have a shitty public transport system that doesn’t run 24/7.

It’s more that we don’t want to get stabbed by a hobo.

We have public transportation, but it sucks. Hell, Anaheim is the only place in CA that I’ve seen that has somewhat decent public transportation, but that is because of Disneyland. The city has routes that go to Disneyland and other big places in Anaheim, but Disneyland is the main one and the hours are primarily based on Disneyland. Taking a a cab is way to expensive, the bus takes too long to get anywhere, cabs you have to call ahead of time and can range in time it takes to pick you up, forget the train. In California a car is a necesitty.

If I didn’t like my current 984 quote so much, I’d use this one in my signature instead.

You could put both. :slight_smile:

I use public transportation late at night and never get stabbed. The key is looking poor as fuck and smelling even more strongly of whiskey than anyone else on the bus. If you don’t drink, just pour some on yourself.

10 inches

You sure have a small car ClothHat!

Small dick, too.
I have to tie mine in knots if I wear shorts.

Here you are, buddy

The bigger you say it is, the smaller it really is. :wink:

Is that why you got that car, after all? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I just wanted something with a little class. A 1990 pickup, for example, gives the impression of some country redneck or something. Not the image I want to project :wink:

Tru dat.
Wait. Damn it!