Sexist women... encountered more in college.

Look on the bright side, if she keeps it up she’ll either die alone or date emo kids all her life.

Either way, she won’t reproduce.

I can’t stand feminists. The self- proclaimed extreme ones anyway. It’s so pointless.

I don’t like men either though! They cause nothing but trouble. Stupid men. Grumble mumble.

I find this sentence extremely funny.

Cless, don’t forget, you have to hate french and everything that’s east of you. Except the maritimes, 'cause they don’t matter like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah.
Emo kids.

emo??? er…

You’ll be the one laughing when you get paid 25% more out of college for being male.

MUHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

You ungrateful, insensitive pig :open_mouth:

And I meant Hades would be proud, because you know, he has like 6 or 7 I hate feminist rants in his LJ.

And he has a vagina.

It came with lots of sand apparently.
He probably has a few pearls by now.

Pearls of WISDOM lolamiriteno

He also banned me from posting in it for being a little too “real”.

Er… why?

984: That is SO BLOODY TRUE. 8D

For the first time in my life I am not dealing with stupid people; now this could just be becaue I’m now the stupid one and everyone must deal with me. Everyone that I’ve met in my classes can discuss things intelligently and admit when they’re wrong. I’ve never had so much fun in a class.

Oh. Well, I hate to tell you but… these women are definately not feminists. I hardly hate feminists, except for “radical feminists,” who can hardly be called feminists since they stray so far from what the ideals of feminism are. shrugs I do think that the term “feminist” allows for more prejudice than say… “Humanism” or something like that, but, eh. I think that everyone should have equal rights and equal treatment. People forget what that actually means, though.

Do they have frat guy boyfriends? That would be pretty funny.

Thankfully I didn’t run into this issue in college, even in my gender studies class. However, I had many friends who did - I’m sure they can empathize.

The first post reminded me of this.

I’m usually the “know it all who doesn’t shut up,” actually. The difference between me and a lot of “know it alls” is that I usually am correct, and that if I’m incorrect I accept it. That being said, I found that article hilarious. I don’t really see myself in that guy, because I try very hard not to monopolize conversation, but I do want the professor to know that I know what the Hell I’m talking about (class participation counts for 5-20% depending on class).

Atleast you have students that participate in your classes’ discusions. Only thing I [STRIKE]hate[/STRIKE] extremely dislike more then loud ignorant people is quiet ignorant people. Maybe they’re not ignorant, though. Maybe they know all the answers. I still want to argue with them :cool:

That makes no sense :slight_smile:

By the way, Hades just applies the word “feminist” very generally, for the lack of a better term describing the small group that he does dislike, so keep that in mind I guess.

You referring to when the teacher asks a direct question to the whole class, and the response is a universal stony silence?

Same.