Seres Victoria has a smashing pair of...

No, I totally knew you were going to say guns. It was SO obvious!

Oh so true! The thought of YOU saying something dirty is an outrage! How dare you say that about yourself! Cough :hint: Yeah, right :hint: Cough

Oh, and about the weight thing, the size and weight of the guns is probably why she’s sitting, although I do wonder how she dousn’t go flying back about 20 Ft from the aftershock of the bullets everytime she fires those…gun things.

I think it’s the giant rack on her back.

she uses it standing in the last ep right? although she almost gets raped in the last one i think

Let me guess…this is from volume 6?

its from the last ep so whatever one that is…cept i found on amazon the whole series on 2 dvds for like 25 bucks…so im happy :booster:

I’ve actually seen in a couple series containing vampires address the issue, and it’s usually a no, except for special exceptions which are wierd. Like in Blade, wasn’t his mother pregnant when she was turned into a vampire?

yeah thats how it went down in blade but im pretty sure they could still have babies in the balde wrold becuase the counsel of elders or whatever they were “pure bloods” and that means they were born a vampire