Seeeeee... men!

I never understood the end. The monsters where all created by his mother or… well I wasn’t really paying attention.

Ok, someone please close this thread now.

Originally posted by Alyx
:enguard: [ stabs Yar with a spork]

Isn’t it cute how they shamelessly flirt?

Hey, the plot was brilliant :stuck_out_tongue:

Its hard to be disturbed when you find that stuff really funny, I must have one hell of a warped sense of humor :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the internet makes you kind of immune to all that stuff…

I’ll assume yours is not “The Return of the Overdemon”-version.

Mines only LEGEND OF THE OVERFIEND / DEMON WOMB - DVD

So no, I dont have the thrid one, I have watched it though :stuck_out_tongue:

Given the original qulity of this thread, I think we are doing a brilliant job of keeping it on topic! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Shalcar
Given the original qulity of this thread, I think we are doing a brilliant job of keeping it on topic! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is RPGClassics, if a thread stays on topic for more than 3 pages, I call 911.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Isn’t it cute how they shamelessly flirt?

Who’s that character, Yar? I haven’t seen her before.

Also, with regard to UROTwhateveritscalled, I’ve seen only a few brief clips from it. As one girl that I know said, it’s perverted and disgusting, but for some reason there’s a strange fascination that keeps you watching anyways.

This thread truly isn’t that bad. It’s decent, I suppose… just talkin’ about hentai… and some random… character… and whatnot

I must have one hell of a warped sense of humor :stuck_out_tongue:

you know my opinion on that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
[b]…

you know my opinion on that one :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Its nice to know that I am so very loved :stuck_out_tongue:

Merc: Possibly hentai is the only topic we can stay on topic for :stuck_out_tongue:

Merc: Possibly hentai is the only topic we can stay on topic for :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the original Anime forum hentai topic went on for about 6-7 pages until some flamer came in and messed the whole thing up.

Originally posted by Mercenary09
No no no no no non on on non on on no non on no no no no non on on non no non on, Sin!

Nice irony. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damnit, now I’m compelled to watch this thing. Thanks a bunch guys.::dekar!::

I’m Tron Bonne … and you have NO idea how much trouble Yar’s going to be in with Mayl.