Second Edition Campaign Starting

Would anyone be interested? I’ve never DM’d before, though I’ve read the books and everything. I should be able to, I know how everything works- it’d just be really bad. >_> I don’t want too many people, though not that many people will be interested, so… eh. Maybe 3 or 4.

I’m probably in, but it depends on the time. I’ve never done adnd2e, before, though, but i have the books and should be able to whip up something…

sure, ill join, its one of those story things right? If so, than id like to join. I d like to know the name of the thread when u make it, unless its this one.

It’s going to be an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2e campaign, NightmareGun, not a play-by-post roleplay.

OAS: I might be interested on joining, but I’m in a lot of campaigns already, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to. At what time will this campaign take place?

dungeons and dragons, sweet, thatll be cool. that means we will make up a character right?
Im a bit confused.

I highly advise you to aquire if you don’t have and then read the rule books for 2e advanced dungeons and dragons. If you’re gonig to taek part in this campaign, being fluent in the rules will make everyone’s life so much easier.

Is there a 2e source referance document anywhere out there on the web?

Also I won’t be joining this, I’m just not fluent in 2e and don’t want to put the effort in to becoem fluent.

I would, of course, not make it at the same time, maybe even the same day, as other campaigns. But that’s for you all to decide- I have all the time in the world, so as long as it’s not in the middle of the night, I’ll be fine. Maybe, 23:00 GMT on Thursdays? How does that sound?

I live in the UK do you know how man hours you are ahead / behind UK time?

I have most of the books but have never played anything other than in a face to face group.

I have no idea how it would work but I would like to join.

One second thought, I don’t think I’ll be joining either as I need to devote some time to training/preperation.