SCO claims: The GPL violates The US Constitution! OMGWTFLOLZ

http://news.com.com/2100-7344-5098610.html

“The GPL violates the U.S. Constitution, together with copyright, antitrust and export control laws,” SCO Group said in an answer filed late Friday to an IBM court filing.

Ah great. As if Linux wasn’t bad enough, now they’re after the GPL. They really want to piss off every Open Source user, developer and contributor on the planet… Too bad their tactics are so patheticly stupid it’s hilarious. :hahaha;

See SCO Clarifies, FSF Counters, and Groklaw Howls with Laughter for more info… Mwehehehehe! :mwahaha:

What does SCO stand for?

Open source is unconstitutional? Pffft. That’s one of the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

It’s the Santa Cruz Operation Inc.

There’s nothing in the Constitution about this. It’s just someone trying to shut down their competition. For once, I have pity on the Linux users.

YOU LINUX ZEALOTS!!!11!1!1one!111!

I wouldn’t worry. This is so retarded it’s not funny.

Two Words

Dumb Asses

STOP POSTING ABOUT LINUX!!! I HATE IT!!! FDSKLJFD:SKLJSAKLDJL:SAJDSADSDGRAWR!!

…Sorry. I had to relish in the olden days.

smacks Sorc Are we done with the nostalgia now?

SCO is now seeking direct payments from Linux users.

Hold on a second while I scan my ass and email it to SCO.

Originally posted by Opera Man
[b]SCO is now seeking direct payments from Linux users.

Hold on a second while I scan my ass and email it to SCO. [/b]

Uhm, that’s been out a little while now…

Naw. The pics you’ve seen floating around on alt.binaries.pictures.keros-ass are all pictures of my stunt ass. You didn’t really think mine was that smooth and tan, did you?

At least they’re going down with a fight, and it seems they’re getting a wee bit desperate. Just a wee bit.

When they get really desperate they’ll call the constitution unconstitutional, and claim that Microsoft Windows is UnixWare with a bad looking and unstable shell. nod, nod