School

25th…

August 26. I’m looking forwards to it, really. It’ll leave me more time to write and take care of the fanfic section.

I went back yesterday. Damn I’ve got a headache…

Same as you, but it’s university and not school and I’m not going back since it’s my first semestre.

August 21. Horray for me.

I went back to school yesterday :too bad;

First week of september, and I can’t wait, either. I’m already signed up for all the Sociology and Psychology Classes I could take.

Maybe in a year or so, once I decide which sort of school I’d like to attend. Ha!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
First week of september, and I can’t wait, either. I’m already signed up for all the Sociology and Psychology Classes I could take.

Hell yes. :yipee: wishes her school had more Psych classes

September something… All I know is that it’s on a Tuesday, and it isn’t anytime soon.

Next Sunday, August 10th, for college band camp. ( www.marchingsoutherners.org Go to multimedia and download Malaguena. That’s how much ass we kick)

Then classes tie in somewhere amongst there…psh. Fuck that.

August 21.

25th of August, where Trench (friend of mine) and I will do a hostile take-over on the anime club to force them to do SOMETHING instead of nothing at all.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
uh…Why would you want to trade?

I’d like to trade dates, not schools. Being home was nice for a bit, but it’s grown rather tiresome. I’d rather return to the mornings of classes, afternoons of napping, evenings of study, and nights of Halo that are the formula of my college life.

Classes start on the 18th, but I’m moving in on the 15th.

August 12th… and a few days before that, a 72-hour marathon of being the core of what I am… AN RPG/ANIME/FREAK ENTHUSIAST

hWich drains all of my energy and requires anothe summer holiday’s amount of (8 hours) real sleep. Dangit. I’ll be sure to post some pics… Especially of the fated event:

Mabatsekker meets Lina Inverse. HAr

August 20th. I’m ready and all but… :too bad; :eek:

Oh well… :frowning: I’ll have to squeez in time.

Maybe once school starts back up I can actually play the FF 8 game I bought yesterday. It’s been rather tireing here at home and maybe I can continue writing once school starts back up. Writer’s block happens to me all the time during the summer. But… :frowning: :too bad;

sometime in september