School really sucks...

I think that’s pretty much the general law, Sorc. May be 18 in a few states, I think.

As long as both consent and know of the consequences, I say let them go at it, regardless of age. Stupid of them not to think of contraceptives.

My brother (he’s in high school, a sophomore) has 2 girls on his bus (goes to an all-boy school, some girls who go to a nearby school use their bus system) and they’re both 12, and he says the rest of the guys (most 15 and up) are hitting on them. I’m like WTF, at least let them hit puberty first. Ugh.

I feel it strangely appropriate to mention that in England, the legal age for heterosexual intercourse is 16 while the legal age for homosexual intercourse is 15.

Originally posted by Urkani
I feel it strangely appropriate to mention that in England, the legal age for heterosexual intercourse is 16 while the legal age for homosexual intercourse is 15.

I’m movign to England.

Hmmm…Way off topic. But yah school sux.
And lots of people are pregnant or have kids at my school.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I’m movign to England.

My address is on Charl’s thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I’ve heard: if both parties are underage, the male can be charged with statutory rape. There is no such thing as consexual sex for a minor in the US.

Originally posted by Nightblade
SCHOOL IS COOL!

Now I can sit back and laugh at how weird the subject changing is. It’s so odd, though…I start a thread about how much I hate school…and it turns to sex! Eeeeeeep!

Sorry…thought I’d say that…