School really sucks...

Depends upon the country.

Age of consent in Canada is 18. It’s still legal to do the “wild thing” younger, but someone over 18 can go to jail for boinking someone under. In Germany, I think it’s 16. watches the rush of under-18’ers moving to Germany

In some countries, I’m pretty sure it’s 21.

I’m legal in any country, just not necessarily ethical :smiley:

Really?? Well, why didn’t I know that!? Yeah…I guess you’re right. Besides, I have heard that people in Year 8 have had it before. And someone’s pregnant with two kids and she’s only just turbned 17!

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]15? Yeah pretty much…13 year olds have sex these days (which is an incredibly disgusting concept to me, but to each his own)

The law doesn’t tell you when you’re old enough to have sex, you basically decide on your own…you don’t need to look to other people for that… [/b]

But there are laws about adults having sex with minors, so you’d probably have to have it with someone 18 or younger.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
But there are laws about adults having sex with minors, so you’d probably have to have it with someone 18 or younger.

Yeah I figured that part was obvious but good on you for pointing it out.

And yeah, Chicky there’s a difference between sleeping with someone and being stupid whilst sleeping with someone (and then there’s the case where accidents happen). Sex doesn’t necessarily involve pregnancy.

Well, duh! Even I know that! Just pointing that out…

I think maybe we went MAJORLY off the topic…but that seems to be the case all the time around here…

School to underage pregnancy? That’s not really a leap.

Actually, it’s rather valid. I’m glad to see that younger people are becoming better educated.

I went to high school with a couple of people whose lives were ruined because they didn’t use a rubber.

If you ain’t gonna sack it, go home and whack it!

Oook so you did know that. Bad me. You didn’t know if you could have sex at age 15, so who knows what else you er, didn’t know.

The topic was below decent anyways. A lot of teenagers frequent this board and we all know school sucks (and to a few others it doesn’t of course). Fairly obvious. Plus you helped in hijacking your own thread so :stuck_out_tongue: you’re guilty like the rest of us.

Pfft! Don’t really care. It’s kinda fun hijacking your own thread! Odd…but hey! Who cares?

OMFB, I just realized that I’m being serious. Time to leave.

Yeah that’s kinda frowned upon and this thread will end up getting closed soon anyways probably

EDIT- hijacking= frowned upon, not being serious :stuck_out_tongue: I posted at the wrong time

Most likely. Oh well, I was prepared for that right from the start! A lot of threads have been closing down recently, I’ve noticed…

That’s because newbies came. Stupidity ensued. Egos were insulted. Etc etc etc.

Oh, I see…in other words war was raged upon this agora…and it really didn’t help with me bringing my chibi army…

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12562

Apparently not many got the joke.

I’m posting too much tonight.

Originally posted by Martin Jigmar
[b]Depends upon the country.

Age of consent in Canada is 18. [/b]

I think it’s 16 actually.

And yes, school sucks.

Sin, TD, check this out… I once dated my TA for a general lab (yes, after class ended, lol), and I asked him what the dumbest question someone ever asked him was. He tells me about something that actually happened in my section, and it was like so:

Guy in class comes up during cleanup holding a beaker full of ice for an ice bath. He asks, “What am I supposed to do with this ice? Can it go in the sink?” My TA says “What’s in the beaker?”

“Ice.”
“What’s ice?”
“… umm… frozen water…?”
“So, there you go.”

“… so, does that mean I can pour it down the sink?”

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
And someone’s pregnant with two kids and she’s only just turbned 17!

lol…that’s nothing.

If you are under the age of 16 then you can have sex with eachother all you want, if you are both under 16. A 16 year old can’t have sex with someone under that age, then it’s called stuatory rape. That’s georgia law though, so it’s probably different everywhere else.

We dog on my friend for his choice of girlfriends (He’s 16, he goes out with 8th graders. You do the math.)

School’s okay.

Nevermind. Someone please delete this post.

16 seems to be the likely age where guys and girls date anyone nearly 3 years younger than them or 8 years older, and it feels ok :stuck_out_tongue: