Scary Movie 3

Anybody see it yet? I saw it this afternoon and thought it was pretty good. I still think Scary Movie to was better though. I don’t want to start talking about scenes because I don’t want to spoil anything.

Yeah, I haven’t seen it yet

Lucky…it was sold out at my movie theatre…

I hear it’s better than the second one. I sure hope so.

I’m eager to see it by far. I’m just curious about the “MJ” part. It looks rather funny. I’d also like to see the whole Matrix rip scene.

I was gonna see it tonight, but it was sold out.

I wanna see it :yipee: I loved the two previous ones, still IMHO the first one was better than the second one.

I didn’t realize they made a third…

I guess Buffalo has become such a dump that the opening day of Scary Movie 3 snagges a grand total of MAYBE 30 people.

I heard that it’s better than the second one. Then again, ANYTHING is better than the second one. Hell, Gigli is better than the second one!

I might see it, if I feel like it.

I saw it last night, thought it was the best of the three. The first two were too laden with sexual jokes.

“White Folks are dying we’re getting the f@%! outta here!” Ahh that line is a classic.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I guess Buffalo has become such a dump that the opening day of Scary Movie 3 snagges a grand total of MAYBE 30 people.

Nah, everyone went to see Kill Bill for the 7th time :mwahaha: