Sandwich favorates

its bacon, lettuce, and tomatoe. When i was a kid i used to have ketchup and baloney sandwiches weird, but i wasn’t the only kid i know it!

You got the baloney wrong, its bacon.

Yeah i had a feeling i had it wrong thanks for clearing it for me

My mom used to make me baloney and muenster cheese on a bun (I don’t remember what kind of bun, but it was yummy)… Come to think of it, I haven’t had baloney in awhile…

I like most any kind of sandwiches, as long as they’re very very light on any kind of sauce. And no mayonnaise; tis icky.

Forgot to mention…I also like good ol’ PBJs, but I always stick potato chips in them.

Sounds weird,I know, but it’s damn good.

Paper thin-sliced turkey, with lettuce (or sprouts), mozzarella, mustard, and mayonnaise (preferably miracle whip) on wheat or lightly toasted sourdough bread.

(edit)

Or what Kaiser said. :hahaha;

Well, let’s see… there’s PB&J (on whole wheat or white), peanut butter and chocolate chip, baloney and cheese, and… dang, I know that there has to be something else! Anyway, those are the ones I could think of at the moment.

Now I’m hungry. >_> I think this is the worst thread ever to read before going to bed. Jing wants a sammiiich…

I’ve seen this a couple of times in this thread, but what is brown sauce? Is it some English thing?

I don’t think I have a favourite type of sandwich. Any sandwich is usually good. As long as they don’t mix carrots with cheese. vomit icon

Originally posted by VickiMints
I’ve seen this a couple of times in this thread, but what is brown sauce? Is it some English thing?

Brown sauce… dunno how to describe it, really. More fruity and tangy than normal Tomato Ketchup, goes really well with bacon (obviously :hahaha; ). I’m astonished you don’t have it over there- you’re really missing out.

Its not a sandwich, its a MANWICH!!!

Ham, cheese, roast beef, and BBQ pastrami on an toasted and buttered onion bagel. Wait, no, a cheesesteak. Mmm, cheesesteak.

Vinegar, Wheat bread, ham, turkey, salami, lettuce, mayonaisse, more vinegar, some banana peppers, american cheese, pepperjack cheese, and swiss cheese. Sometimes I add spicy mustard.

Grilled cheese or pb&j. If I can’t get either of those, a spam sandwich is always good.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam LOVELY SPAAAM!!

Bloody vikings.

Subway: Chicken Pizziola:
Chicken, Pepperoni, Swiss cheese, marinara sauce

It’s OK. I had Subway.
<<
>
>
~_^

“Spamwich” is bad. It’s Bologna not baloney. My favorite sandwich is PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICH :yipee:

Originally posted by Thunder Wave
“Spamwich” is bad. It’s Bologna not baloney. My favorite sandwich is PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICH :yipee:

You ever lived in Philly? No one I know has ever called it a “Philly cheese steak sandwhich”, that’s just redundent. If you know what it is, you don’t have to qualify it as a “Philly” cheese steak, and it’s obviously a sandwich.

Originally posted by Mastermune
(If i got the baloney wrong please correct me)

In more than one way :smiley: It’s spelt “balogna”