Saga 4 signups!

Not really… just the facts that for some reason, fights often happened between us in the TOB on a regular basis…

Play fights, not flame wars.

Can I still sign up? If I can, here it is.

Name: Sapphire Falcon (SF, Sapphire, or Falcon for short)
Height: 5’2
Class: I guess I’m a warrior
Alignment: neutral/good

A mallet weilding teenager who loves to read, but is exceptionally strong due to lifting heavy stacks of books. I rarely go into libraries, prefering to make every atempt to out buy the local Barns and Noble and to collect enough books to make her private collection rival the Library of Congress. Calm and easy going personality except when fighting, then it’s just the oposite.

Equipment: A large mallet, light weight armor, and almost anything I might come across

Battle Power: 80000
White magic: 200
Black magic: 300

Techs:

Boomerang Mallet Toss: The mallet is thrown, if it hits on the firs time, it must be retrieved. If the target jumps out of the way or ducks, after it travels a certian distance, it turns around and returns to try to hit and make contact with something.

Quote and Explanation: A quote from a movie, book, anime, fanfic, etc. is said, and is explained, the more obscure the quote, the longer the explanation, the longer the explanation, the more chance of everyone around falling asleep.

Tutorial: Being well read, knows a mistake when a villian makes one and starts to inform the villian of it and on what to do about it. If successful, two things could happen, the first being that the villian surrenders in exchange for getting me to shut up, or the villian runs away screaming.

If you need anything else, just ask.

Name: Shalcar
Height: 5’11"
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Lawful Good

Shalcar is a brown haired cleric who loves nothing more than to talk and help others to have a good time. He wields a war-hammer, but it is used only as a last resort after talks and spells have failed. Shalcar has a elvish cast to his features and is lithe of body. He is very agile, but has little in the way of damage resistance, often falling after only a few strokes have fallen (if not on the first one!). He has spent his life learning the arts of healing magic and is very powerful with spells that deal with healing ond protection. His offensive magic is almost non-existant however. He has an irrational streak that occours when he is drunk or if one he cares for is in danger, as this will cause him to attack violently and relentlessly. Shalcar will always do the “moral” thing, even to the detriment of the party as a whole. When forced to choose between two evils, he will be caught in indesicion or try to achieve the impossible “save them all” scenario.

Battle Power: 300
White Magic Power: 900000
Black Magic Power: 500

Equipment: A War-hammer and flowing cleric robes

Techs:

Reason’s Kiss: Generates an aura of calm roughly 15’ around him, causing all who do not resist its effect to lose the will to fight. It also improves the chances that a diplomatic solution will be accepted. (affects allies as well)

Saints Fire: When the need is dire enough (or he is angry enough), Shalcar can use his life force to imbue his war-hammer. This will cause it to glow blue, causing it to cause devestating damage to all evil creatures by transforming their life force into pure energy. This works on good creatures, but the results are much less effective.Shalcar himself is too often weakened to use the war-hammer after using this tech (so a proxy must wield the weapon for him).

Clerics Vigil: Causes an energy barrer around a 6’ radius extending from the cleric. This is incredibly strong, but requires all of his efforts to maintain the shield. Attacking the barrier causes Shalcar to tire out much faster.

There you go Galloway, hope you can do something with that :slight_smile:

Name: Hane Dai
Height: 5’3"
Class: Shishen Warrior (8th Wing)/Trainee Sage
Alliance: Leaning towards Light- I suppose you’d call that Neutral/Good

Tending towards cautiousness, Hane usually thinks before she acts, as the result of quite a few things that happened while she was younger. She’s also very straightforward (“Whaddaya mean ‘it’s a saying’!?”). While she makes a terrible leader, she is quite good at strategy and enjoys discovering facts, scrolls, runes and magical objects in general. On the other hand, she hates being interrupted and having to make decisions on the spot- she’d rather leave that to other people. Usually friendly and easy-going, although furious if insulted, with an ethics code that seems very strange to most who encounter it, although it seems to make perfect sense to her. Also fond of bringing random quotes and facts in when the situation seems to be getting too tense. Although mainly humainoid, she has wings, dragon/bird feet and pointed ears. She gets tense if referred to as ‘human’- it’s a serious insult in the culture she comes from.

Weapon of choice: A glaive or a shortbow. The glaive is her ‘retrival’ item and is usually suspended on the bracelet she wears.

Battle Power: Around 64 000
White Magic: 100 000
Black Magic: 4 000

Techs: Mainly Light magic, but also various other elements. For example:
White Blaze: As it says, a blaze of light. May blind the enemy temporarily- occasionally allies, but it’s only supposed to injure creatures born of darkness.
Flame Rage: Creates a stream of flames that races towards the enemy to engulf them. Has to have a tight control kept over it, otherwise it could rampage quite badly.
Expand/Reduce: Resizes her glaive as needed.
Cross-Slash: Uses Wind magic to speed up reaction time, then slashes at her opponent twice. Kinda self-explanatory really…

I’ll have to do a story to explain a bit, I guess…

In order to remember all this, I have to necropost. Sorry.

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Can me be in?

Name: Charlemagne
Height: 6’3 and full of muscles
Class: Vampire?
Alignment: Chaotic/Evil

Gah, too lazy to do a description.

Name: Azrael
Height: 6"1
Class: Gunman
Allignment: Chaotic Good. (I don’t know any DnD so that just sounds right for me.)

Azrael is a wandering gunman who is searching for something, supposedly the greatest gunman of all, he never kills. Once long ago something happened and he became a wanted man, now he has a price on his head.

Weapon: Modern long barrel Colt .45 calibur six shooter. (see avvie)

Battle Power: 1,000,000
White MGC: 0
Black Magic: 0

Techs:
Hyper Bullet: Azrael pulls out a special bullet and loads it into his gun. The bullet is then fired and is capable of doing double the damage of a normal bullet.
Quick Shot: Azrael quickly fires all six bullets into his enemy, however this does leave an advanced reload time.
Roulette of Death: Azrael produces a golden bullet and loads it into his gun. He then spins the chamber and clicks it into position he then fires the gun. His golden bullet is immensly dangerous.

Yea I know it’s a Vash rip off but at the moment I’m on a Trigun trip.