RPGClassics Survior!

Mine’s sent

I need Chris-chris and SoulDivider’s votes!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I would just like to say, right now, that I wouldn’t say that to anyone who stepped on my foot. I’d just punch their lights, out, put him/her over my left shoulder, and continue waking without a single gripe.

And I would certainly put up a fight if someone tried to do that to me.

Ok, I just need SoulDivider’s vote!

And I’m waiting on you in the RP we’re playing. :stuck_out_tongue: We need you now.

Ok, Chapter two! Note: Very short, I needed to get SoulDivider out because he will not be able to participate. Don’t worry, chapter three will be good.

RPGClassics: Surivior: Episode II (NO CLONES! :P)

Charmagne: Ok, the votes are…

Suddenly, Barret Wallace comes in and shoots SoulDivider to death.

Barret: There’s ya vote, SUCKA!

Charlmagne: Oook.

TO BE CONTINUED

To be c… DAMMIT

RPGClassics: SURVIVOR! Episode IV: A New Reward
Hosted by: Charlemagne

Last time: Pootietang tribe won Immunity, but when Kabob was about to vote, Barret Wallace came in and shot SoulDivider to DEATH!

List:

Pootietang:
Chris of the Brood
PC Glenton
Shalcar
Ooka
Pierson
SilverStorm
Urkani
Kor

Kabob:
Valkyrie Esker
SoulDivider (SHOT TO DEATH)
Lord Zhou Yu
Chris-chris
Heaven’s Soldier
Mabatsekker
Stevus
Manus Dei

Day 2: Pootietang Tribe.

Ooka: That was an easy win. I wonder what’s next.

Kor: Dude, don’t you read chapter titles?

Ooka looks up.

Ooka: A Reward Challenge?

Kor: KORrect.

Ooka: Bad pun.

Urkani: I wonder what kind of reward we’ll win.

Chris of the Brood: You can’t rule out the other tribe won’t win.

Urkani: Yes. Yes I can.

Kor laughs out loud. Suddenly, fireworks forming the message: REWARD TIME! COME TO WHERE YOU CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN!

At the mountain:

Charlemagne: Welcome to your first Reward Challenge. You will be playing for a Dell Laptop and the PC version of Final Fantasy Seven.

All: COOL!

Charlemagne: Now, to do this, you all will be spinning the Wheel of Delight. What ever it stops on, you must eat. Here is the line up. Oh, and Kor, you have been randomly chosen to sit out because your tribe has an extra member.

Chris of the Brood VS. Valkyrie Esker
PC Glenton VS. Lord Zhou Yu
Shalcar VS. Chris-chris
Ooka VS. Heaven’s Soldier
Pierson VS. Mabatsekker
SilverStorm VS. Stevus
Urkani VS Manus Dei

Charlemagne: Ok. Spins the wheel You two must eat a Koopa’s eye!

Val passes out. Chris eats it.

Charlemagne: Chris goes on. Spins the wheel You to must eat a Kabob…

PCG and Zhou: Phew!

Charlemagne: Which consists of Goomba BEEP.

Both pass out.

Charlemagne: No one wins.

1, 2, skip a few, 44, miss some more, 99, 100!

Charlemagne: Chris of the Brood wins! Hands Chris the Laptop and the game

Chris of the Brood holds them up in triumph.

Charlemagne: And be ready, there will be an Immunity Challenge later.

Kabob Tribe:

Valkyrie Esker: How can we keep losing like this!?

Lord Zhou Yu: It would’ve helped if you hadn’t PASSED OUT!

Stevus: What about you!? You fainted when you had to eat that Goomba BEEP Kabob!

Lord Zhou Yu: Yeah, but at least my opponent fainted too! And what about you! You puked out that ReDead’s intestine!

Stevus: … SHUT UP!

Chris-chris: Guys, stop fighting!

Val, Zhou Yu, and Stevus: NO!

Kabob Tribe:

Chris of the Brood: This computer rocks! It would be better if FFVII wasn’t the only game. Not even Solitaire.

Ooka: I wonder when the Immunity Challenge will be.

Then, overhead fireworks say: RIGHT NOW! IMMUNITY CHALLENGE.

Ooka: … Ok.

At the mountain:

Charlemagne: Ok, in this, you will be playing FFVII. We will see who can blow up the No.1 Mako Reactor first. Pick one person to play.

Pootietang picked Chris of the Brood, Kabob picked Manus Dei.

Charlemagne: Ready…GO!

They start. Chris takes a lead, getting a critical hit on one of the guards. Then, they make it to the reactor. Unfortunately, Manus Dei takes the time to get that treasure chest, while Chris ignores it. Then, Chris gets to the Guard Scorpion a little before Manus, but Manus beats it first. Then Chris beats it. Manus is almost out, but then realizes he forgot to save Jessie! He runs back, while Chris takes a lead, and escapes first, and watches the Reactor explode.

Charlemagne: Pootietang wins! Now Kabobs, lets go to Tribal Council.

Tribal Council:

Charlemagne: Ok, Kabobs, I know you PMed DanteCole your votes, but if either A: You voted for SoulDivider, or B: Want to change your vote after this, PM DanteCole.

To Be Continued…
____________________________-
Please: Any Kabob that wants to change their vote or voted for SoulDivider, PM me! If you want to keep your vote, say so here, or I will PM you. Thanks!

Yes! We won! celebrates

Yay!, I Have Luck! (And We won again…pwnage)

That was good, but I know better than to yell at Val…

I PASS OUT?! I PASS OUT?! DANTE, I’VE KILLED MEN WITH MY OWN HANDS, I’VE KILLED MY OWN BROTHER, I CAN LOOK AT TD’S MOST HORRIFYING AVATARS AND NOT FLINCH! THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL I’D PASS OUT FROM A KOOPA’S EYE!

You know whaty, this sucks. Take me out of this thing.

I agree, you should probably wait until you know us a bit better…

… Is it just me, or are more contestants getting eliminated by forfeits then votes?

Not again, why the hell do we keep losing!!

Ok, so I’ll have to fit it in the plot that Val and Zhou are out.

I never really said I wanted to leave this. I meant “I agree” in a weird, unexplainable way…

I’ll give you one more chance. I’m just saying the next time you decide to do something like this, you should probably learn a bit more about the people participating…

So, I’m still in.

Ok.

RPGClassics: SURVIVOR! Episode V: The Kabob Strikes Back (Part one of two)
Hosted by: Charlemagne

Pootietang:
Chris of the Brood
PC Glenton
Shalcar
Ooka
Pierson
SilverStorm
Urkani
Kor

Kabob:
Valkyrie Esker
SoulDivider (SHOT TO DEATH)
Lord Zhou Yu
Chris-chris
Heaven’s Soldier
Mabatsekker
Stevus
Manus Dei

Tribal Council:

Charlemagne: Ok, the votes are… ducks

The Barret busts in again, and shoots Valkyrie Esker to death.

Charlemagne: GET THE BADWORD OUT OF HERE! Takes out a shotgun and kills Barret Now then, I will reveal the votes. First vote, Stevus. Second vote, Mabatsekker. Third vote, Mabatsekker. Fourth vote, Valkyrie Esker. Ha. Fifth vote, Chris-chris. Final vote, Stevus. Here are the results: Stevus: 2, Mabatsekker: 2, Chris-chris: 1, Valkyrie Esker: 1. We have a tie. Everyone vote again.
__________________________-
Everyone who did not vote for Stevus or Mabatsekker, please re-send your votes. Stevus and Maba, you don’t need to resend, cuz you obviously don’t need to, cuz you can only vote for the other. If you voted for Maba or Stevus, PLEASE RESEND!

Dante, no you don’t, VE died so Mabat’s out.