RPGCLASSICS MEET UP 2013

Worst. Toxx Clause. Fulfillment. EVER.

Tell me about the group home. Tell me about the kids. Tell me about how they snuck a hooker into the house. Tell me what happened afterwards. What did they do? What did you do?

Why don’t you like us anymore? :frowning:

</3

Hey, if this is legit I’d totally love to come.

I live in Alaska btw.

crickets chirping

Yeah, that’s about what I thought.

Give it a few more years when global warming heats the planet enough to completely thaw out Alaska and I’m sure everyone would love to gather for a RPGmeet.

No mudcap. I don’t know you. and this was an invitation to women only. Cuz I used to get mad pussy from RPGC in the mid 2000s.

Hah. No.

Yeah you wish it wasn’t true, 984

So how’s the meat going Charles?

It’s been 13 days now and you owe us some trip reports. Better to start on them now rather than trying to do all 365 days worth all at once.

Thank you for asking, Killmore. Everything is going great. Nobody showed up which is pretty much probably what I secretly wanted anyway.

Did anyone try to blow you on a couch?

Wait, I thought I was getting meat reports

That’s it I’m going to Subway

edit: I’m back with sUbWaY and I even made sure to stop at the gas station to grab a 2 Piece KING SIZE 100 Grand which I have now flipped over like 5 times to make sure I had the write name. faggota

i’ve been hanging out on /s/ a lot lately

Really guys? You’re still bitchin’ at each other like highschool girls? -.-

Were the mid-2000’s really ever even an actual thing?

I feel like I should post here for some reason.

god that’s hot

Charle how’s your bro. He is a cool dude.

NERD STORE!!!

ROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFLMAOLOLLMAO

i’m out of meth so i came here

edit: and as usual i’m disappointed

are any of you bads playing Path of Exile? i’m gonna sell my d3 monk for a few hundred dollars i can’t believe i ever even played that game after stating up poe. though poe is a joke too difficulty-wise everyone was telling me i’d need to reroll after i learned how to play and blahblahblah i’m raping merciless as we speak