RPGCLASSICS MEET UP 2013

I’m going to go out on a limb here and claim that I will buy your ticket from anywhere in the world. Come here. Meet Charlemagne, the most beloved RPGClassic character of all time. All expenses paid trip to California and America. For like. I dunno. A week. or less. I don’t care. But we’re gonna play a ton of faggoty ass nintendo games and webcam it on this internet for the like 3 people that continue to look at this shit. K bye. stew it over. I’m not paying for that one drug guy if he’s still alive, he’d steal my shit and sell it for drugs. And he’d probably do the drugs I already own. What a bastard. Anyway. We’re gonna have a blast. You have my promise nobody is gonna try to blow you on the couch. bye.

I like how you have to specifically promise that nobody is gonna blow me on the couch. :v

All expenses paid? In that case, I’m gonna be pretty expensive. Just so ya know~

I can’t make it.

For some reason I’m picturing a scenario in my head where 90% of the people who show up will start showing all 9000 pictures of their progeny and/or significant others. >_>

For some reason I’m picturing a scenario in my head where 90% of the people who show up will start showing all over* 9000 pictures of their progeny and/or significant others. >_>

Did some rich uncle of yours die all of a sudden or something?

Aren’t you the guy that does the drugs? I don’t remember. Anyway. if you are, fuck off.

He once took bath salts and ate a guy’s face.

He is the zombies.

I’ve never done a drug in my life who are you to say anything about me? I’m coming to this meet-up, and then I’ll be showing up

Nigga, you ain’t invited. I know you said some shit to me at some point. So… fuck you. Anyway. I’m only bringing ONE person. So. That’s what dis thread about. Who want to come over to old charlies place.

:scooby:

What if someone else showed up what would you do then?

More to the point, what would happen if one of us were to show up with some nekkid lesbian twins in tow?

I would have them fight to the death.

Sounds like you’re gonna have a good time.

Oh Charle, make it me~ We can braid each others’ hair and talk about boys, and then go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and watch the latest reboot of Batman, and then maybe, if you’re super nice to me, we can go to a 5 star hotel, and put some Barry White on, and…

:V

kk cool glad we could discuss this civilly in a series of private messages but i’m omw now charliey see you soon smooch

Your avatar has never been more appropriate.

HEY EVERYONE, THIS DIDN’T HAPPEN!

As long as he doesn’t pizza when he should french fry. Or vice versa.