RPGClassics California Meet Photograph Archive 2004

Finally uploaded all of them. all 231 1500x1200 jpgs, and 5 320x240 videos.
zepp, if you wanna compress them all again, go for it, i’m tired.

(Link removed temporarily due to the file size)

This file is almost 200MB…the link should probably be removed lest we want to completely overload the servers. I’ll post a link to a much more manageable file in an hour or so.

Cool, smoke that bitch when you is done. so your PRECIOUS server doesnt overload!

<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/charlemagne/rpgccompressed.zip”>Clicka</a>

The files are totally unorganized. One day of my boring summer I’ll probably find a way to better organize them for those who didn’t go.

Also the file won’t work til about 4AM EST. It’s uploading now, but I’m going to bed now and don’t want to wait til it’s done uploading to go to bed.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I guess the videos will be compressed and uploaded later.

The camera seemed to be in love with Jing.

Well, I’ve uploaded some Super-shrinked versions for the 56kers and/or people who cannot be buggered downloading 35MB of the stuff. Browse to your hearts desire. If you want the 1600x1200 version of any pics, I can email them individually.

http://users.tpg.com.au/adslad59/RPGC/

(And honestly, what’s the deal with pic 046?)

That looked to be a lot of fun =) If another of these meets is organized next year, I might be able to attend, depending on how my money situation will fare then.

#107 rocks.

Hahaha yeah dude, that’s SG, 984, and Kagon hard at work on the mailbag. :stuck_out_tongue:

#59 contains too much nudity for my tastes. :no2:

I agree =D

116 is a nice one. Proves what a whore Kagon is; He/she’ll sleep with anyone! << >>

Be glad I didn’t take my shirt off. I need to work out.

Speaking of which Spazz, you look older than I recall. How old are you now?

Edit: Nevermind, I’m an idiot. :frowning:

It’s official, all I have to do is save money and I am GOING TO THE NEXT MEET =D

Heh. Shalcar and I spoke briefly earlier today about going to the next Cali meet. Are you sure you still want to go, El Steve? :stuck_out_tongue:

yup ^-^
I wanna meet everyone x.x;

I’m DEFINATELY in.

Yeah, I’d definately go to another. I was very hesitant to go to this one. cuz the first one sucked so bad. but this one definately made up for the suckiness of the first one. but I doubt another meet would be as good as this one. unless everyone from this meet goes to the next meet.

What’s funny is that I actually thought of taking that exact picture after I woke up, only to discover that someone else beat me to the punch. :stuck_out_tongue: