RPGCers, unite!

Well, it’s not a game. And it’s not really online. It’s toly pointless though, and fun, like pretty much every other online game. It’s a keycounter- thingie.
http://www.project-dolphin.nl

So sign up to it, and join the RPGC- team, so we can dominate the world! And then we’ll all go “BWAHAHAHAHAH I TYPED MORE KEYS THAN YOU OMGOMGOMG” cause it’s fun. And geeky. :stuck_out_tongue:

I refuse to unite because

1. I’m a member of team rpg2knet
  2. My count is way higher than yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Project Dolphin Username[Nero]
Total keys[3,971,021]
Pulses[817]
Rank[2,087]
Team Contribution[3,971,021]

Project Dolphin Team[rpg2knet]
Rank[257]
Members[23]
Keys[34,350,331]
My Contribution[3,971,021]
My TeamRank[2]

kekeke :slight_smile:

1)I know that, that’s why I got it from
2) Duh, I stole it from you and just signed up so of course your count is higher, biatch :stuck_out_tongue:

signs up

Woo! Power to the people! Stick it to the man! KILL WHITEY!

>_>; :runaway:

How does it keep track of your key strokes?

You need to download the proggie under “download” and install it. Then it’s in your system tray and blinks every time you stroke a key. ^^

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
You need to download the proggie under “download” and install it. Then it’s in your system tray and blinks every time you stroke a key. ^^

I like to stroke my keys in private, thank you very much.

Originally posted by zeppelin
I like to stroke my keys in private, thank you very much.

…no, I can’t. Someone else take this one.

Nothing to be ashamed of, zepp. It’s what boys do in your age. But if you aren’t good enough and don’t feel like talking about it with other people, that’s fine too. :kissy:

I refuse to disclose of little life I have to a program. Or how much life I have. I’m not sure which I would end up with.

No thanks. I’m not exactly what you’d call a team player.

Sorry, but I have a problem with insalling any sort of key logger on my system.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Sorry, but I have a problem with insalling any sort of key logger on my system.
Here here. You have to be an idiot to allow anything that records your keystrokes on your system. Except DT, she’s the exception.

I believe that program is a nice way to spy whatever you are doing with your computer while you think it’s just counting strokes. Sorry, but my paranoia does not alow for it to be installed.

Solidarity, Reg.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Nothing to be ashamed of, zepp. It’s what boys do in your age. But if you aren’t good enough and don’t feel like talking about it with other people, that’s fine too. :kissy:

Hehehehe! DT, you kill me! :hahaha;

I don’t really feel like letting something monitor which keys I press…

Besides, I doubt it would survive the spyware-scans…

Originally posted by Ren
I believe that program is a nice way to spy whatever you are doing with your computer while you think it’s just counting strokes. Sorry, but my paranoia does not alow for it to be installed.

Huzzah paranoia!

He’s paranoid for a good reason.

I downloaded it.

Hah, that quote rocks.