RPGC wishes all of you a...

Lol!

Happy holidays everyone.

Mine left for your country. Leaving me alone. Wounded. And with enough groceries to survive WW3.

But it was a nice eve to spend, (We do most of our stuff during the Eve over here) for once with no-one under 19 screaming their lungs out. Of course, I have work during these days, so… >_<;

You’re an idiot.

Re-gifts and cash.

Happy Fourth Week of December everybody.

I’m leaving this fucking forum. Goodbye.

I got a new computer desk, a DVD burner for me compy, Yoshi’s Island DS and more socks than I know what to do with. You can never have too many socks.

I got a new MP3 Player, The PotC 2 DVD, Dance Dance Revolution (I forget which), Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles, …clothes, and The EDGE Chronicles: Winter Knights (My mom had an Amazon card, and that’s what I picked…stupid US publishers.)

Also, my family is coming for New Years, so I’ll get more presents than.

Happy December 25th~

Merry Christmas!

I got a computer, an iPod, Batman Begins, the Machinist, and the first season of the OC! :smiley:

I got Shadow of the Colossus and Psychonauts for the PS2, a few fantasy novels, Bad Religion - Suffer, some chocolate and a DVD player.

Merry Christmas everyone. ‘-’)/

Clothes
Speedbag (boxing shiz)
Watch
Knife
Guitar Hero 1 and 2
FF3
A silver necklace
Axe box with deo and body wash

Okay, I got a complete assload of stuff, since I exchanged presents at home with my girlfriend, with my family, and with my girlfriend’s family. So what I got:

• The newest issues of Fangoria, Writer’s Digest, and Fantasy & Science Fiction magazines
  • A DS
  • FFIII (DS)
  • Contact (DS)
  • Bully (PSII)
  • A leather jacket (!) and leather protector
  • A leather bag
  • A high memory flash card
  • V for Vendetta (Alan Moore; graphic novel)
  • Dream Country (Neil Gaiman; graphic novel)
  • Lots of socks
  • South Park pajamas
  • Great Jobs for English Majors (book)
  • Resumes: College Students and Recent Graduates (book)
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes (Ray Bradbury)
  • The Castle (Franz Kafka)
  • More candy than I know what to do with (including a giant tin of licorice)
  • The Complete Invader Zim box set
  • Thank You For Smoking (DVD, not the book)
  • Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat (Calvin + Hobbes)
  • Mountain Man Dance Moves: The McSweeney’s Book of Lists

I’d say that I was spoiled this Christmas. Just a tad. I’m just glad I have a lot of people to give to, as well (I gave a lot of cool stuff, such as jewelry and an iPod Nano).

Refrigerator magnets (I needed some badly), socks, a few movies, and a Roy Orbison CD (!). SPent Christmas Eve with my father’s side, Christmas with my mother’s. Came home and watched Superman Returns with the family. Great movie.

Went to midnight mass Christmas Eve, out of respect for my parent’s wishes, as I’ve done in the past. Not doing that anymore.

All I got was a rock.

And five DS games.
a DS lite to play them on.
a Lord of the Rings figurine game.
a shit load of dice(a couple of large ones, but I didn’t even get one fuzzy one).
a few giftcards.
a pile of candy/chocolate(some of which were in a neat tin shaped like an old NES controler).
and a pair of gloves.

We feasted on some roast duck, and then procceded to the nearest movie theater to see Happy Feet.

wtf play a real guitar nub

lol toly canmt cuz i suck so imma just paint my guitar controller and buy a really expensive guitar that i can suck on, lol

socks, underwear, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy V Advance, The Yardbirds - “Over Under Sidways Down Roger the Engineer”, chocolate, a nice black hooded jacket, a cd player(I’m going to return this because I already have two), and some money to go towards a big bass amp.

A wicked black electric guitar with all the trimmings. I named it Orpheus. :3

I also got a lot of art supplies, a hypoallergenic down-feather comforter, a giftcard for Borders, and a one year subscription to Rolling Stone.

Your lucky, thats the only one of the two I need to complete my whole collection.

• Acoustic guitar
  • Timesplitters Future Perfect
  • Onimusha 3
  • Soul Reaver 2
  • Kingdom Hearts 2
  • LOTR: Return of The King (PS2)
  • Dirge Of Cerberus
  • Dante’s Inferno (Divine Comedy)
  • 2 PS2 wireless controllers
  • Dimebag Darrell’s Riffer Madness
  • A hoodie

All in all a pretty good haul =]