Rpgc people, and online games.

Sure its really fun to mix it up on SC with the local chat kingpins, but it does take hella long, and there are always player shortages, but it is really engaging and fun, and I think worth the wait, what is <u><b>YOUR</b></u> opinion?

I think limiting yourself to SC is like limiting yourself to eating only wheat thins: Eventually you’re going to dehydrate. Then you die… on second thought, please continue.

:kissy:

Yea, its fun. RPGC is really the only reason I bought Starcraft, that and I owned Warcraft 2, so I figured Starcraft would be cool too.

Plus, the people I play with from rpgc tend to actually have a brain.

Yeah, last time I played was completely, and utterly mobbed,
Eden: I also played GB, same deal <s>:p</s>.

Bah. I hate playing starcraft online. It always turns into “OMG I WUN SO I HAV A BIGER BRIAN!”

And battle.net blocks me, for some reason.

It’s the only reason I play SC and GB. I sure as hell am not going to play with random Korean kids who have nothing better to do than to make typos :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
It’s the only reason I play SC and GB. I sure as hell am not going to play with random Korean kids who have nothing better to do than to make typos :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG TRDIN GOLDEN ARMR 4 CHEF HAIR NO SCAM U SEND FIRT!!!111111111111111111111 if u interstd msg me

Playing SC with some RPGCers is indeed fun, I’ve learnt a lot of strats thanks to Vorpy and Klez, and I’ve gotten noticeably better at the game.

Also, watching Vorpy’s reactions to losing is too damn fun ;>>

Yes, playing with RPGC people is well worth the wait. It feels much more personal when you are playing with them.

It also feels much better talking to people about other stuff, besides what is going on with the game, inside the game.

Well, I wouldn’t mind playing an online game with some RPGCers, but I just hate starcraft for soem reason. Check out the Civ3 stickied thread on the main forums, I’ll likely get into that.