RPGC M:tG Deck

First things first. Generic mana cost ALWAYS goes before colored (so it would be 3BB for Charle’s ability)…

Secondly…

Despise

Cost: 5 Blue
Type: Enchantment
Pay 2 Blue, 1 Colorless: Counter target spell.

“I’m not going to waste my time with you. Go play somewhere else.”

Let’s start off with this… BROKEN AS ALL HELL.

– Ixerghali the Dragon Priest

Unbearable Insult

Cost: 3 Red, 1 Colorless
Type: Instant

All of target player’s creatures untap and attack.

“Humans… So hot-tempered, so easy to anger… So easy to lure to their deaths. When will they learn?”

– Mekanos Machinatio

Ummhum. Sucks. Totally. And undercosted.

Lightning Surge

Cost: X, 4 Red

All attacking creatures are blocked. Lightning Surge deals X damage, distributed among them as you wish.

“Are they in such a hurry to die?”

– Antares the Foul

There’s already a Lightning Surge. At least get your own names for cards.

Oops… I messed up on those. I need to develop some new ideas.

Furious Charge
Cost: 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Colorless
Type: Enchantment
Creatures you control have haste and get +1/+1

Raziel’s Torment
Cost: 3 Black, X
Type: Sorcery
Target creature gets -X/-X until end of turn. Put X +1/+1 counters on it in the beginning of your next turn.

Soothing Scent
Cost: 2 Colorless, 1 Green
Target creature can’t attack, block or use its abilities until end of turn.

You’re also going to need a picture, fool!

I know I need a picture. My avvy won’t be ready till later this week at least that’s what dante Says.

Not you, you fool! Manus! Other fool!

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
[b]Alright I want one now.

For an image, just use a normal Gilgamesh next to a transformed Gilgamesh.

For an effect, have something like running away, only more useful, maybe retreating cards or something. Use something appropriate cos I aint played.

Flavour text ‘‘If its bigger, stronger and smarter then the hills are the place to head to!’’ [/b]

If you can send me an image, I can finish, but…

Gilgamesh, Cowardly Warrior
3U
Creature-Legend
U: Put Gilgamesh on the top of your library from play.

1U: Return Gilgamesh to it’s owner’s hand.

3/1

Originally posted by Videospirit
Hmm I got to check this forum out more often. Good things happen And I’m not here to notice them. Well my avvy isn’t ready yet anyways but you said no more cards for today. Does that me you won’t work on them anymore today or you won’t accept anymore requests today. And seeing as it has been a very long time since I played magic last I’m not to frequent on its abilities but if your still accepting requests heres a card for me.
Card Name: Videospirit
Card Type: Blue Creature Elemental.
Card Cost: 2bbb
Has Flying.
Card ability 1 tap 1b*x Give x number of Cards flying untill next (Whatever the first phase of the turn is).
Ability 2 When this Card is sent to the graveyard bring it back into play tapped and give it a permanent -1/-1 if power and toughness are brought to 0 as a result of this action remove Videospirit from play.
Card Flavour text: “I am made of an undestroyable essence. You can scatter me across the universe but you can never destroy me.”
Card Power 4
Card toughness 4

Lemme organize this better-

Videospirit
2UUUU
Creature-Elemental Legend
Flying

X1U: Give X creatures flying until end of turn.

When Videospirit is put into the graveyard, bring it back into play under it’s owner’s control with X -1/-1 counters, where X is how many it already had on it plus 1. If it’s -1/-1 counters cause it to die, remove it from the game.

4/4

And I made it!

Card: d Galloway

Pic: Forthcoming (I have a good idea)

Cost: 2WW

Type: Summon Creature-Loser

d Galloway comes into play tapped.

2W, Tap: d Galloway deals 1 damage to target creature.

1W: d Galloway gains +1/+0 until end of turn.

Flavor text: I’m not cool, and nobody likes me, so I’ll just sit here and wait until they kill me. -d Galloway’s private thoughts

2/2

RPGC Members who have cards, uncompleted:
Cala
Merlin
Videospirit
Gilgamesh
Mabatsekker
d Galloway

Completed:
Crotanks
Urkani
PC Glenton
Macc
GG Crono
Zhou Yu
Charlemagne
Manus Dei
Kor
Zeta
Steve

Edit : I’ll do it myself. I loove doing cards ^^
Booken
5UR
Legendary Mage
3/4
Any land you control that is tapped while Booken is in play produces an additional 1 .
T - Booken deals 3 damage, divided among any number of target creatures or players.

Flavor test : “Mana is everywhere. In the sky, the trees, the rocks, the birds, and even your pathetic ass, whom I’m about to pawn!”

Picture : Coming.

Card Name : Shalcar
Card Type : Creature - Legendary Cleric
Card Ability : Tap: All damage dealt to a creature is reduced to zero for this turn.
Sacrifice Shalcar : All creatures you control gain flying and get +3/+3 until end of turn.
Card Cost : 3WW
Card Flavor Text : “Let the strong bear the burdens of the weak, that the weak may themselves become strong”
Card Picture (255x207 or a solid colored background) :
Here
Card Power : 0
Card Toughness : 5
Card Color : White

Who the hell is Zeta?

Name: Epicgamer
Type: Creature - Holy Mage of Darkness
Ability: Tap three of any same color land. Deal 5 damage to a creature of the opposite element or 3 damage to a player.
Cost: 1BBWW (change this if you think it’s bad, but I want both a white and a black cost)
Flavor Text: “What’s your problem? I can be both Holy and Dark at the same time…”
Power: 3
Toughness: 4
Color: White

I’ll give you an image tomarrow, it’s a bit too late for any image creation tonight.

Before I forget, I made these things a long while ago:
<center>

</center>

Whoops, too may images, here’s the other two (Hey, cool, that anti-double posting thing works around the max number of images):

<center>

</center>

didn’t people do this MTG card making a while ago?

Yes, hence those cards I made a while ago :stuck_out_tongue:

My own card:

Originally posted by Booken
[b]Edit : I’ll do it myself. I loove doing cards ^^
Booken
5UR
Legendary Mage
3/4
Any land you control that is tapped while Booken is in play produces an additional 1 .
T - Booken deals 3 damage, divided among any number of target creatures or players.

Flavor test : “Mana is everywhere. In the sky, the trees, the rocks, the birds, and even your pathetic ass, whom I’m about to pawn!”

Picture : Coming. [/b]

Booken, you didn’t do it yourelf. I designed that card. With your help of course.

This sounds cool, so here goes:

Card Name: Heaven’s Soldier
Card Type: Creature - Winged Warrior
Card Ability: All warrior types gain +2/+1. Tap 2 White, Sacrafice Heaven’s Soldier: Protects all creatures on players side, for two turns, from attacks from cards, with P/T higher than Heaven’s Soldier.
Card Cost: 3 Colourless, 3 White
Card Flavor Text: “Live with honour, fight and protect with honour, so you may die with honour!”
Card Picture: Just use my Avatar, please.
Card Power: 3
Card Toughness: 3
Card Colour: Could you use either blue, or white, I don’t mind

Winged Soldier, that’s quite a bit broken, don’t you think?

Booken, Shalcar, Epic (steve’s has the same cost, so…), making yours.

Shalcar, you need to convert that pic from JPEG.

Epic, your first ability kinda doesn’t make much sense.

And Charlemagne? I’m your worst nightmare.

Or the old chicken down the lane, I dunno.

Gilgamesh images can be found on FARTS here.

Regular
Transformed
I’ll leave the backgrounds to you.

Oh right, there aren’t really opposites… Change it to - Dark Holy: Tap 3 of the same color lands, do 5 damage to any creature of a different color, or 3 damage to a player.