RPGC High - The Story

But…but…we typed up our character profiles and everything. ;_;

I know how you feel, Mab, since I just went thru the same thing myself. Somehow I managed to finish my Xmas story with everyone in it and despite my Life suddenly coming back to, well, life.

(I would’ve picked it up for you, but I’m DARN burned out right now.)

So don’t worry over this. Go deal with your Life first, then come back when you feel like it. (Never forget, people: these are just fanfics, and while it’s sad to disappoint friends, they should NEVER be seen as a responsability.)

Oh, and good luck, Mab!

Damn…it’s ok though, you go do your life, we are only as important to you as you make us.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
If people really want it that badly, I’m sure Maba can allow someone else (without a life >.>) to write some.

haven’t got a life
But everything I write right now turns into crap ;_;

Well your bios come across pretty well poke. So Not everything you write. I haven’t actually read any of your work though.

Sorry to hear that you won’t continue it, Maba :confused: Well, let’s all make copies of the text and the profiles to make sure that it doesn’t disappear for the moment when that evil Real Life bitch dies again :slight_smile:

And yeah, we’ve had them RPGCommunity fics for quite a while. Galloway rules it :hahaha; even if others also participate.