RPGC Forum Logo Contest!

We are ‘oldskool’ because it is infinitely easier to make a shrine for games you can use an emulator for. People don’t make shrines for new games because it’s difficult to get screenshots for the shrine.

previous logo:

How about this from my previous idea?

Also Locke, all the stuff you posted look a lot like banners as oppose to logos… Do you want a banner or a logo?

Logo, banner, whatever - it can be anything. The only guideline is it needs to easily fit in the default vBulletin template because the admins don’t have time to redesign things.

A new forum logo should come with a new forum. Not an ancient empty one overrun with spambots.

You do know that would mean resetting everyone’s post counts!!! :open_mouth: But I, kinda like this one… nostalgia!!! ^^ (apart from the spambots that is…)

Yeah. It took me 7 fucking years to get to 2000 posts. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna spend another 7 years to get back there.

wah. you know what my post count was before we got this new forum?

One… MILLION posts.

untitled2.PNG

This is the winner.

Due to the incredible response, the contest has been extended for another week! Keep them coming!

I like how the bots always thank us for various videos and things we post.

I almost forgot about this…oh well. Here’s my half-assed attempt at a forum logo. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love it!

Trilly for the win!

Wow, that is quite impressive indeed! However, I have to say, it wouldn’t hurt to change the background a little… but I absolutely adore the style of your text! Good work! :slight_smile:

I guess I too will work on a banner soon as well! You may find me necroposting in this thread in a month’s time! :wink:

Deadline is Sunday, 5/22. On Monday 5/23, I will create a new thread for a vote on the submissions (not sure what time I will be able to do that based on work).

Please extend it… I haven’t had the time to get one together! I’m in pretty heavy assessments atm! :frowning:

yeah man a thing of great success