RPGC East Coast Meet - 2005

You’re not really cool though. You fall more under the “awesome” category. Unfortunately, the East Coast, specifically the part north of North Carolina, is once again lacking in that regards.

I don’t mind wherever it is, so long as whomever comes down or west with me helps me pay for the fucking gas.

I’m out of a credible job now.

From Atlanta, Georgia here. or at least will be in about a week. im up for whatever if i dont have to go too far and im off work. always down for a good time. and if ya can convince the girl to come she will talk your EAR OFF about x-men and berserk (some anime show). soooooooo yep

Come on down to North Carolina. I could use the company.

Okay, seriously.
Any word on where this bitch can be held?

No shit. There’s nothing around here. Bloody college town.

Lets just all go to otakon >=(

How about we don’t spend time with a bunch of anime freaks and losers?

It wouldn’t be that bad. Have you ever really been to a convention? Sure theres crazy people, but youj spend most of the time with the group you go with. I might even be able to get one or two people a room with the group i am going with.

But whatever. Just suggesting :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I’ve never been to a convention, and trust me, it’s not because I can’t.

I am also from NC. Yea yea, I am new to the forum, but have been visiting RPGClassics regularly since 1999 or so. Where do you live in NC Peter?

Anyway, naturally my request would be in NC. It is on the east coast, weather is nice and I know the area enough to keep everyone out of the trouble spots!

Summer draws near. Any updates on how things can work?

Your house?

Let’s all camp out in a van or something. Everybody, please bring toothbrushes.

In other news, i am going to TokyoGameAction sometime in late june, so anyone near there (Woonsocket RI) is free to have the awesome experience of meeting me.

And i’ll be camping in my car, so the east coast meet could be in the trunk…or something.

I guess one thing we could do is that we could pool some cash and get a big hotel room somewhere, or get a few rooms that are all ajoined. Bring some video games and what not and hook it up to the TV. We’d just have to find a hotel with ajoined rooms thats not too expensive.

It might be at my house: Part Two

Stay tuned for details.

stays tuned

Jacksonville.

Still working on it.

Would you be able to come if it was pretty much just me and my house and my family was on vacation? Because thats pretty much the best i can get. This is a poll.