RPGC Densetsu

Maz just reminded me about a dream I had like 2 nights ago.

Anyway, I totally had a dream, and in it, RPGCD was released, for PS2! And it was the most popular game in the world somehow. It was trippy.

What does this mean!? :open_mouth:

Somebody find Hiei, quick!

Go find Hiei!

Hadies, Was Lunaris Planting land mines in the game? If so we had a simalar dream.

Big Nutter

No. No, he wasnā€™t.

I may (in real life) resmeble Mazrim Taim on online life but why where those girls following me and Kept calling me ā€˜Mazā€™ or ā€˜Mazrimā€™ā€¦ etc. in that dream of mine.

Big Nutter
I made my sprite differnt becouse my oringal sprites look like Mazrim Taim

You need to get away from RPGC for awhile BN.

Cool dream Hades! I wish I would have some dreams like that.

thats strange, i was wondering about RPGC densetsu last night

Holy shit, girls donā€™t follow me and call me ANYTHING, much less ā€œMazā€ or ā€œMazrim.ā€ Your dream was NOT telling you the truth of how things really are, sorry to say. :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m flattered to be in your dream though, heh. Yikes.

I always dream about RPGC and some people here whom Iā€™ve never spoken to before. Itā€™s quite creepy. So to save embarrassment on their behalf and mine, thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.

Wetdreams involving RPGC need not be shared.

kthxbye.

I agree.

Yeah, Iā€™ve had dreams about RPGC before, a few times, and they usually involve a gathering, planned for the future or imaginary, like one time I dreamed that RPGC rented out a really huge warehouse and filled it with gaming equipment and then everybody from RPGC came and we all had like, a massive video game party, it was cool. Everybody looked kind of like their avatars too, like, obviously not exactly but Merlin had slightly green hair and a Thomas coat, Zero had a red helmet and long flowing blonde hair, Sin was wearing the green bandana around his head like from his RPGCD sprite, etc.

I donā€™t remember any dreams I have.

You people <i>dream</i> about a website?

::dekar!::

I once dream of that i was playing a Computer game, that i would like to have made, in the Japanize version. The stats screen, was just kana, and the heroā€™s Faces

Big Nutter
Some one didnā€™t do the Sky properly, too

I alwasy have dreams that i have to get up and prepare for school/work, then i realize that its 2 AM and im in the shower.

Hey, I totally had some dream last night, about the meet thatā€™s coming upā€¦ I donā€™t remember any of it tho, except that people were being really slow to get there, and I hugged Kero when he arrived. Heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, Nutter. You need to have a reality check, giving shout outs to online personalities on a Christian Radio station, thinking you look like a sprite and dreamign about them is very, very strange. Either check out for a bit, realize that youā€™re an idiot, entirely lacking in any forms of humor(except for a bad sense of humor) and canā€™t write stories or go see a shrink.

Seriously, you guys dream about people on a website? I mean, if youā€™ve met each other, thats a little different, but if you havenā€™tā€¦

Then thatā€™s weird.

And I must wonder, has Eva dreamed about me?