RPGC Chess tourny

what is the situation on the tourny? I’m personaly not in it, but I was enjoying the intense chess action

I’m willing to bet that its on hold because of the worm and Oraks apparent coma.

Well, even if it’s cancelled or whatever, I’m willing to play anyone interested. Just Pm me if you ever want to play.

It has to be put on hold, since Orak was the only person to have the records of the games to know who’s still in it. And since he is currently in a coma there is no way to get accss to the information.

how do you play chess on a website like this? and who is this orak and how did he get in a coma?:moogle:

Orak’s in a coma…? Since when?

stares as zombies walk past

Okay, who’s the wise guy who raised the dead?

Dude, we have a few things here called rules. You should check them out, since you just broke one of the biggest rules. NEVER NECROPOST!!

Eva: That was a whole year ago now.

Haha no wonder I felt out of the loop.

And who would search for a year old topic on chess? Just, dude…

this postis a year old. i must have forgotten to look at the date again. my bad.:moogle:

Necroposting isn’t against the rules.

Anyone want to make a new Chess Tourny? I like Chess.

I remember that tourney…i meat epic. Man, i didnt deserve that win at all…

Necroposting is just rude, not against the rules.

Chess is cool.
And a much better way to spend the time than playing Ragnarok Online. We should stop playing Ragnarok Online and start playing chess again. *Nod, nod.

I play sorta often. Sometimes I bring my A game, but most times not. If anyone’s up for a game, PM me or something. I’m usually on AIM or ICQ.

lets do this, I want to beat all your asses.

I’ve never have gotten the big deal with reviving old topics. I mean, if you have something constructive to add then why not just add to the already existing thread instead of making new ones?

Ok, so it’s not against the rules, but it’s hated enough to be classed as against the rules.

I was also in the original tournament. Sorcerer kicked my arse, in the first round.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]Ok, so it’s not against the rules, but it’s hated enough to be classed as against the rules.

I was also in the original tournament. Sorcerer kicked my arse, in the first round. [/b]

Was that you? Oh. Well, yea, I was on top that day. But like I said, sometimes I’ve got it, sometimes I don’t. I just happened to have it that day.

How old does a topic need to be to be considered “dead”?