RPG Radio

Hey there guys/gals. This is my first post, but been an RPG aficionado for probably 25+ years now. I’d like to invite you all to come listen to my Radio Station. RPG Radio (I know there are other’s but I think mine is pretty good). I’ve had it running for almost 2 years now and I add tracks regularly. Enjoy! And let me know what you think.

http://rpgradio.farulosonoth.com

I’m kinda interested, but I can’t find where to actually listen to anything on that web page.

It should be working now. The menu has been breaking lately. I fixed it again a week ago or so.

Source

Source

The rpg radio has fairly good songs on it. You should maybe organize them into a few different playlists, though? I don’t know if that’s feasible, but it’d be nice to have at least one for instrumental and one for lyrical songs. I’d divide them even more if it costs nothing to do so. I won’t lie though, I don’t know shit about the mechanics of this. All I know is, it’s a little weird to have Lodoss and MK music side by side. The music is good, but there should be more choice on the user-end for how it’s organized, since there’s such a huge variety.

You know what I miss? The old RPGC Radio. Hiei ran that, right Hades? Man, that was back in the day.

Also, it’s so weird to see someone vigilante another poster for vigilanteing. Besides, Trk, how do you know he didn’t get permission? He might have; I dunno. I think it’s harmless enough.

You’re joking right? It’s not like I am making any money off of this. It is soley for the enjoyment of the listeners.

So anyone knows that happens to look here…

I just bought http://www.rpgradio.com for $200 and moved the site there. It’s a bit easier to find now. Enjoy

Big update, guys. Well, big to me, and hopefully helpful for you. I have spent the last several hours retagging all the mp3s on the AM station as well as a few on the FM station. What does this mean and why is it important? In case you haven’t noticed, most times you know what song is playing but not what game it’s from. It was all a big blunder in the tag information, and now all the songs should display that relevant information. I’ve spent about 5 hours doing it, so I hope you find it useful! I know I personally would prefer knowing what game a song is from…especially when there are so many with generic names like “Fight 1” and “World Map.”

I helped create an RPG radio station with a small RPG community years ago. We uploaded a ton of songs on live365.com. We also did a station where each of us picked 3 songs…any songs, and uploaded them as well. I wish they were still out there, but live365 wanted hundreds of dollars a month or something to keep them up.