Rpg Maker 2000

Hi, i was wondering if any1 could help me out in my rpg i am making, i would give them full credit in the credits :cool:

The game is for the company (with a stupid name, but that duz not mean the rpg will be stupid, it’ll be serious) The game is for the company Epic•Moo§e :thud:

Any who the sprite i would like is of a guy with long blue or green hair. He is the hero, but is a theif (not rich to poor, richto himself) he is part of a clan of theives, but later gets “the hero in him awakened” so yeah to sum it up:

Long Blue or green hair
Pointy ears.
Cool outfit
Anything theifish
And anything else you think would be cool on him.

I hope i get sum helpers soon :slight_smile:

whoops, i meant rpg maker 2003

I’m sorry, I would, but your horrible spelling and grammer skills, and the, like, 6 Frogs in your sig has burned the eyes from their sockets. Sorry! Oh, and also, your ability to double post over and over again. See the bottom of your post? If there’s nobody esle’s post, you click the button that says “Edit”. Then, you can put what you have to say in your original post! Isn’t that COOL!?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it’s not cool.

Sarcasm overwhelming…

Tenkez, be nice. There was no need for that.

Xander, I don’t know. I’ve never really worked with RPGMaker2003 or sprites for it, so you may have to try a forum dedicated to RPGMaker. I’m sure you’ll find one that will be nice and help you out.

Xander,

I would be glad to help you out on your game but first i must learn how to use this damn program.

KEEP ROCKIN’ IN THE FREE WORLD!!! :mwahaha:

i have a very old version of rpg maker for ps1 maybe they work they same way. :moogle:

Sweet,
An rpg maker for ps1 now that i gotta have, if you could, can u please send that to me, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

and i love your dancing kirby :moogle:

War Is Not The Awnser, Peace Is! :victoly:

Don’t necropost a 9 month old thread, even if this board ain’t the most active.