RPG lover's wet dream

OK Setz.

I didn’t own a console during the the Sega Genesis/Megadrive Vs SNES era. (I call the Genesis the Megadrive becouse it was sold in UK under that name). I however played instores and on friends consoles. I still play instore before I buy some games. I managed to get a copy of FFX to Kilka from start in one morning instore.

BN
And It feels wrong playing 2d Sonic on the GBA and Cube.

Setz, I must insult you on your lack of understanding. The post of Nutters was easy to understand. I understood it without the translation.

Dude. You can understand his/her broken english? I sure as hell can’t. The translation was nice though; I give you that.

Back to my Tibia.

I wonder if my ex-boyfriend decided to sell his? He has all those, but his Final Fantasy 2 & 3 were IN boxes, not just included. I should have kept those when I had the chance.

I, for one, cant help but thikn that Nutter has improved his English. The untranslated sentence had a couple errors, but I still understood it. Do people even read his posts anymore? He deserves some form of praise for overcoming his supposed dyslexia. (if he actually had a problem to begin with, which we have no way of knowing or not).

I must have had like, a MUTANT PS2 or something, because, you know, I hear all these stories about them breaking easily, but mine was still ticking after going through more torture than anything I’ve ever seen, ever. It’s corners were blunted, the rubber grips on the bottom were torn off, I have physically bashed it with my hand more than once, one time I destroyed the FFX DVD inside, it was sharded, the PS2 still worked perfectly.

And then there’s SNES, which breaks from normal wear and tear. I don’t see how people can worship snes’ durability and still call the PS2 fragile. The PS2 is a fucking golem. At least mine was.

Not mine. I dropped it, while riding a bike one-handed, and I slipped. The people at Nexwave, bless their hearts, fixed it for me. They said the laser was cracked, along with a number of other things. Maybe it was a defect?

As for my SNES, it’s quite durable. I’ve had no problems with it in the 10 years since I got it. Everything still works fine, and the only problem with it is the thick layer of dust, due to the fact that i haven’t used it in forever. In fact, let me check… Yep, it still works totally fine. The controller cord had even been chewed through at one point, so the wires were exposed, but some duct tape fixed that right up.

If the PS2 is a golem, it’s a Glass golem, and the SNES is Iron.

(Sorry about the off-topic post)

But Vicki, it wasn’t anything bad! I only commented on how your posting in the thread would give half of RPGC a wet dream!

(Whoo, I think I saved that one!)

My snes has hardly been used ever. It was bought new and probably hasn’t been played more than 300 hours. I could have bought all but like 3 of those games for $7.50 with box and manual at the rental store 25 miles from me.

only half? that sir, is also an insult!

I agree with that. His post about the broken Ehergeiz disc was really easy to understand.

Ah, okay, didn’t realize about posting ROMS. This is a great website, by the way, rarely do I see such quality in a forum (on behalf of the website or its people). Anyway, I liked Devillion’s post the most, in that I hardly can tell the difference between using a ROM and owning a (gasp) ACTUAL cartridge of the game and using (gasp) ACTUAL controllers from the past because of their sentimental value. As for being a cheap ass… lol, no denial there. Anything I can’t or won’t pay for will be found through other means. I guess that would be a different debate, eh?

Meow,
lasrever

(Well, maybe. That depends on the half.) :smiley: