Roll out the red carpet...

Originally posted by Muted_Speech
Are you sure you aren’t thinking of Squall? Because yes, he is. :slight_smile: He whines too much. He’s always hungry, or tired, or horny…he’s one of those people who you just want to shut up.

…Not really…

Are you suggeting that I’m in denial about being a n00b?

“The first step is admitting your problem.”

“Is it also the last step?”

>_>

“No, the last step is quitting.”

Yep, Muted_Speech is a n00baholic. He just can’t live without n00bahol! :hahaha;

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
[b]“No, the last step is quitting.”

Yep, Muted_Speech is a n00baholic. He just can’t live without n00bahol! :hahaha; [/b]

Into the sig that goes!

Are you saying that I drink the excretes of…n00bs? Well, it’s just so addicting…

That’s it, I’m outta here.

Hey, I started something! ^.^ I thought Cloud was cool. But, I never was able to beat Sephiroth and hear his voice. Lance Bass? I’m sorry. As much as I think the guy’s cute, I just can’t see him as Sephiroth. :too bad;

Lance Bass did…Sephiroth’s voice…

twitch

The game has been forever tainted for me! One of my favorite characters was voiced by a BOY BAND singer.

>.>; kills herself

What the hell…you aren’t kidding are you…? Well David Boreanaz, the dude who plays Angel from BtVS is Squall, or Leonhart or whatever, isn’t he? It’s just good looking men doing the voices, yes?

…Great. Now I have to kil myself again.

ponders

Nah, not over Leon. >.>

Lance does a good job, the most you hear him say is “Sin Harvest Angel!” -_- Man I hated that attack, that’s the hard thing about Seph.

You know, just because someone is gonna be the voice actor of something apparently COMPLETELY dfferent from him in real life, doesn’t mean he can’t do it. I’m sure he’s a good Sephiroth.

Yes, but it’s the whole PRINCIPLE of the thing. Or something.

hates boy bands with a passion

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
You know, just because someone is gonna be the voice actor of something apparently COMPLETELY dfferent from him in real life, doesn’t mean he can’t do it. I’m sure he’s a good Sephiroth.

I was only kidding:ah-ha!: I could care less who does the voice, but it just shocked me, how he got matched up like that. It’s an unlikely thing, ya know?